EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2017 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• shadowqueenshadowqueen Milan, Italy Posts: 2
    Pearlbren said:

Noticed they changed the seating in Sicily from Level 2 in level 3. Can someone explain where level 1 seats are and where level 3 seats are??

Pearlbren said:

Noticed they changed the seating in Sicily from Level 2 in level 3. Can someone explain where level 1 seats are and where level 3 seats are??

Pearlbren said:

I have the same question. I guess tickets for level 2 will be available for general sale and they might end up being better seats than those I am bidding for. I think 10c need to clarify: has there been any change? Will the price stay the same?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited March 2017
    Pearlbren said:

Level 1 will be on the flat floor where the people are standing. Level 3 will be the green area in the stands. Those seats are numbered. Level 4 would be above that and 2 would be the metal stands.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    please film these dates.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

please film these dates.

great idea!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    So will the london shows be all seated? No standing?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

please film these dates.

yes!!! or maybe some live vinyl?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    PJNB said:

Pearlbren said:

Level 1 will be on the flat floor where the people are standing. Level 3 will be the green area in the stands. Those seats are numbered. Level 4 would be above that and 2 would be the metal stands.
    so the "stage" is that green patch in front of the 3 people?
    level 3 doesn't even look like seats! this could be the sickest venue ever!!! have fun people.
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    How long after the lottery closes will we be notified if we won some tics?

3pm eujrope time ends...they start and we wait...i gues not wait long as pj tix cos are smaller venues..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

3pm eujrope time ends...they start and we wait...i gues not wait long as pj tix cos are smaller venues..
    So, until 3 pm today I can cancel my "order/ticket"?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    cv658133 said:

So will the london shows be all seated? No standing?

London shows are all seated at Hammersmith.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    PLEEEAAAASSSEEE Eddie, add PARIS !!!!!!!!!
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2

So, until 3 pm today I can cancel my "order/ticket"?
    yes
    edited March 2017
    yoyo said:

if gonna be an add,will be south france
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    edited March 2017

yoyo said:

f gonna be an add,will be south france
    It also suits me, less 350miles from Paris .... and It's will be ok !!!! B):s
    Post edited by yoyo on
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    On the 23rd?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    edited March 2017
    yes ... :D how you know !? =) (I have already do many miles for Eddie, it's over now, I'm not demanding, no lesson)
    Without laughing and crying, It's will be for a next time Eddie, too far, too expensive and mostly in the middle of the week to do all this miles !
    Because nobody obliges me, but I know that when I will be again in front of Eddie, I will be crazy !!!!
    Post edited by yoyo on
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
  • ravilloriasravillorias Paris Posts: 458

yoyo said:

why you say so ?
    we have beautiful venues in Paris
    -- rafa

yoyo said:

why you say so ?
    we have beautiful venues in Paris
    Greece too,,but aint gonna happen
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 236

rock4ever said:

No. Flying back from Thailand on Sunday so won't even know the score until I land. It.will be like the recent Wet Spam game x 100 lol. Nothing wrong.with an occasional bit of carnage. Takes me back to my youth

ah the good old days Villa Youth
    More worried in those days about the zulus to be honest lol
    Hahahaaha
  • mackenzjammackenzjam London Posts: 5
    Dear Eddie,

You can't imagine the excitement I felt when I saw you were touring. A total hero of mine forever. It's been a few years since I last saw you play in Melbourne a few years back when I treated me and my wife and it was a beautiful evening. But Ed, what's going on with these prices man?? It feels like such a slap in the face and it makes me so sad that this is what I'm now expected to pay to have the privilege of watching you play your stuff. I have an average job with average pay but and I'm priced out of seeing you. I've followed you guys since the beginning...I've gone all over Europe, Australia and even out to the US for PJ20 but this is where I have to draw the line. I can't see you in London, my home city. Of course you'll fill the Apollo and you'll have a great night with a truly appreciative crowd...but I won't be there Eddie to add my own clap and hearty cheer at the end of each song and I won't be there to sing along to Porch! What happened Eddie...please help me understand how this can be right?????

Peace and Love,
    Jamie
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Posted this in another thread. There will be cheaper London tickets in the public sale.

Eddie Vedder at the Eventim Apollo:

£61.75* - £94.75*

£61.75 (£55.00 Ticket + £6.75 Fees) £94.75 (£85.00 Ticket + £9.75 Fees)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489

Dear Eddie,

You can't imagine the excitement I felt when I saw you were touring. A total hero of mine forever. It's been a few years since I last saw you play in Melbourne a few years back when I treated me and my wife and it was a beautiful evening. But Ed, what's going on with these prices man?? It feels like such a slap in the face and it makes me so sad that this is what I'm now expected to pay to have the privilege of watching you play your stuff. I have an average job with average pay but and I'm priced out of seeing you. I've followed you guys since the beginning...I've gone all over Europe, Australia and even out to the US for PJ20 but this is where I have to draw the line. I can't see you in London, my home city. Of course you'll fill the Apollo and you'll have a great night with a truly appreciative crowd...but I won't be there Eddie to add my own clap and hearty cheer at the end of each song and I won't be there to sing along to Porch! What happened Eddie...please help me understand how this can be right?????

Peace and Love,
    Jamie

You traveled to three continents to see Pearl Jam on the average salary. Think you are doing okay.
  • JimmyV said:

Posted this in another thread. There will be cheaper London tickets in the public sale.

£61.75* - £94.75*

Suppose it depends on how close you want to be to the stage. The £95 tickets will be front section of the floor. £62 tickets will be the further away ones.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    JimmyV said:

£61.75* - £94.75*

The venues that I have checked all have this. You have to pay to be up close and if you don't need to be then you can save some money. Seems fair to me.

Dear Eddie,

Peace and Love,
    Jamie

You traveled to three continents to see Pearl Jam on the average salary. Think you are doing okay.
    You can go to Australia but can't afford 100 pounds to see one show? Smh

Dear Eddie,

Peace and Love,
    Jamie

well..u could be from greece..and see eddie in your country live only by googling his images in your pc...
    plus u can buy cheaper tix at public tix sales..for your hometown.,.that pj and eddie always visit...
  • Gibbon to FlyGibbon to Fly Sussex, UK Posts: 74
    Check your accounts people, results are trickling in.......

London Wembley Arena 29/05/2000
    Milton Keynes Bowl 11/07/2014

London O2 18/06/2018

London O2 17/07/2018

EV - London Apollo 07/06/2017. Wembley Stadium 06/07/2019.

'Pearl Jam saved me from Hair Metal!!!'

• arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    Where can I find the results
  • elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma