Vitalogy Promo Poster

VedderthanyouVedderthanyou Posts: 27
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Question to anyone who might know...I've got a big Vitalogy promotional poster that is shaped like the record that I don't want anymore. I paid 25 bucks a few years back and it has literally sat in a closet ever since. I'm thinking of ebaying it off, but I don't know what it's worth...any ideas?

thanks,

Brad
Cincinnati - 2000
Lexington - 2003
Indianapolis - 2003
Columbus - 2003
Kissimmee - 2004
West Palm Beach - 2008
Tampa - 2008
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Question to anyone who might know...I've got a big Vitalogy promotional poster that is shaped like the record that I don't want anymore. I paid 25 bucks a few years back and it has literally sat in a closet ever since. I'm thinking of ebaying it off, but I don't know what it's worth...any ideas?

thanks,

Brad

If you dont need the money, you could give it to me so I can replace the wrinkled one I have for my end tables in my Pj House...:)

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/

Just a thought...Never hurts to ask, right? I only paid $15 for one and traded for the other even though it was wrinkled up. They are prob worth more than that. Just depends on whos watching.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • If you dont need the money, you could give it to me so I can replace the wrinkled one I have for my end tables in my Pj House...:)

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/

Just a thought...Never hurts to ask, right? I only paid $15 for one and traded for the other even though it was wrinkled up. They are prob worth more than that. Just depends on whos watching.
    that is a big fuckin purple wall! is that whole thing gonna be covered with PJ posters when youre done?? looks like an awesome room!

and to answer the original ? those really arent worth probably more than $20 so i wouldnt go through the hassle of ebay...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    sgossard3 wrote:
    that is a big fuckin purple wall! is that whole thing gonna be covered with PJ posters when youre done?? looks like an awesome room!

and to answer the original ? those really arent worth probably more than $20 so i wouldnt go through the hassle of ebay...

THANKS and YES!! That wall and the two other big grey ones will one day be covered with all of my posters. It is a work in process since I am framing my own stuff, but in a while it should be well on its way. I have about 100 posters mounted so far and need to just get them in frames and up. I am thinking about having a 4-6 foot stcick man painted in the middle of the purple wall first...Would that be too much? hahaha

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • THANKS and YES!! That wall and the two other big grey ones will one day be covered with all of my posters. It is a work in process since I am framing my own stuff, but in a while it should be well on its way. I have about 100 posters mounted so far and need to just get them in frames and up. I am thinking about having a 4-6 foot stcick man painted in the middle of the purple wall first...Would that be too much? hahaha
    haha naw the stickman would really tie the whole room together! :p

sgossard3 wrote:
    haha naw the stickman would really tie the whole room together! :p

Glad you said that...Cos I think I am going in that direction! :)

• Glad you said that...Cos I think I am going in that direction! :)
    if i might offer some serious advice i would paint the stickman in a variation of the purple color youve already got... maybe just a lil bit darker... you dont want it to stand out too much and distract from the posters... i think it would look really cool

sgossard3 wrote:
    if i might offer some serious advice i would paint the stickman in a variation of the purple color youve already got... maybe just a lil bit darker... you dont want it to stand out too much and distract from the posters... i think it would look really cool

Just more of there, but not there type of thing? Like a lighter or darker color? I hadnt thought of that. I was actually thinking something bright to set the wall off, but now that I think about what you said, it might distract from the posters...More subtle? Explain what you mean a little more so I follow.

• eoboeobo Posts: 102
    if / when this goes up on ebay, can we get a link? that is, if you haven't already gotten rid
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )