Hall of Fame 10C Tickets

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

i think i can get the code for 10$, and if i do, i will share it here for everyone.

Sweet thanks.
    I guess no one in this thread bought u2 fan club tickets with a shared fan club code.
    That's a pretty shitty thing to do considering there are a lot of people that paid for the right to buy early. And the U2 comment is pointless, that is a whole tour, in 60,000+ stadiums.
    Why is it shitty? I paid fifty bucks and shared the code after I bought two tickets.
    Did you pay $50 for the Hall of fame too? U2 also had access to 4 tickets. To shows with up to 60 or 70 thousand seats. Multiple shows. You could have paid for access this one.
    I could have but didn't. I had a wedding the night of the HOF ceremony that was moved to the next night so now I can go.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

i think i can get the code for 10$, and if i do, i will share it here for everyone.

Sweet thanks.
    I guess no one in this thread bought u2 fan club tickets with a shared fan club code.
    That's a pretty shitty thing to do considering there are a lot of people that paid for the right to buy early. And the U2 comment is pointless, that is a whole tour, in 60,000+ stadiums.
    Why is it shitty? I paid fifty bucks and shared the code after I bought two tickets.
    Did you pay $50 for the Hall of fame too? U2 also had access to 4 tickets. To shows with up to 60 or 70 thousand seats. Multiple shows. You could have paid for access this one.
    I could have but didn't. I had a wedding the night of the HOF ceremony that was moved to the next night so now I can go.
    That is great for you. Still does not change the fact that people paid to have access to presale tickets. If it is a generic code, I don't think people should come here and publish it. There is still a public sale.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Sweet thanks.
    Completely basing this question from other threads and never tried to attend one of these inductions.. But is there really going to be that big of a demand? I know we got a ton of die-hards, but I just don't see 18K-ish flocking to see 3-5 songs of whichever band/hologram Tupac and tickets selling out in minutes.

Seriously though.. Would there be demand that kind of demand? Would probably help me decide the urgency of this sale, if someone who's been could answer. Think I will be in a meeting at 10.
  • FastrichieFastrichie Sandy Hook, CT Posts: 915

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Sweet thanks.
    Completely basing this question from other threads and never tried to attend one of these inductions.. But is there really going to be that big of a demand? I know we got a ton of die-hards, but I just don't see 18K-ish flocking to see 3-5 songs of whichever band/hologram Tupac and tickets selling out in minutes.

Seriously though.. Would there be demand that kind of demand? Would probably help me decide the urgency of this sale, if someone who's been could answer. Think I will be in a meeting at 10.
    The last two years you could get tix well after the onsale date, two years ago I think they still had $97 seats available. I did not go but thought about.

04/06/94 Springfield, 04/17/94 NYC, 10/02/96 Hartford, 11/14/97 Oakland, 09/08/98 NJ, 09/10/98 MSG, 09/11/98 MSG, 09/13/98 Hartford, 08/24/00 Jones Beach, 08/25/00 Jones Beach 04/30/03 Uniondale, 07/08/03 MSG, 07/09/03 MSG, 09/28/04 Boston, 10/01/05 Borgata, 10/03/05 Philly, 05/13/06 Hartford 05/25/06 Boston, 06/01/06 NJ, 06/03/06 NJ, 08/05/07 Chicago, 06/24/08 MSG, 06/25/08 MSG, 06/27/08 Hartford, 06/30/08 Mansfield, 07/01/08 The Beacon, 08/21/09 Toronto, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 05/15/2010 Hartford, 05/17/2010 Boston, 05/20/2010 MSG, 05/21/2010 MSG, Montreal 09/07/2011, Philly 09/01/2012, Wrigley 07/19-20,2013, Worcester 10/16/13, Brooklyn 10/18, Brooklyn 10/19/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Ed Sullivan 09/23/2015, Central Park 09/26/2015 Philly 04/29/2016. MSG 05/01/2016, MSG 05/02/2016, Fenway 08/05/2016, Fenway 08/07/2016, Brooklyn 04/07/2017, Seattle 08/08/2018, Seattle 08/10/2018, Chicago 08/20/2018, Fenway 09/02/2018, Fenway 09/04/2018, Asbury Park 09/18/2021, Apollo Theater 09/10/2022, MSG 09/11/2022, Camden 09/14/2022

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Sweet thanks.
    That is great for you. Still does not change the fact that people paid to have access to presale tickets. If it is a generic code, I don't think people should come here and publish it. There is still a public sale.
    Cool. Thanks for your help. I'm sure they'll be plenty of tickets to go around for all the people who paid $50 for a code.
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Sweet thanks.

The last two years you could get tix well after the onsale date, two years ago I think they still had $97 seats available. I did not go but thought about.

Thanks!
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 253
    Missed out on Chris Cornell TOTD password because I didn't get the e-mail till after the tickets were gone. Password was shared on Forum before I got e-mail. Please wait a reasonable time for HOF to share or not at all. Should be tickets for public sale.
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • There is a public ticket sale for the public. I would hope that RRHOF members and non-members each respect the terms of the presale tomorrow. There are very strict and appropriate guidelines for how members of Ten Club act. I would hope that any member of Ten Club would treat this membership with the same respect whether you chose to become a RRHOF or chose not to become one. At some level you shouldn't need these rules. It is just basic decency.
    Oct 00 - East Troy aka The Ice Bowl
    Apr 03 - Champaign
    Jun 03 - East Troy
    May 06 - Chicago
    Jun 06 - Summerfest 1 & 2
    Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
    May 10 - Noblesville
    Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
    July 13 - Wrigley
    Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
    Oct 14 - Moline & Milwaukee
    Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

There is a public ticket sale for the public. I would hope that RRHOF members and non-members each respect the terms of the presale tomorrow. There are very strict and appropriate guidelines for how members of Ten Club act. I would hope that any member of Ten Club would treat this membership with the same respect whether you chose to become a RRHOF or chose not to become one. At some level you shouldn't need these rules. It is just basic decency.

It would be nice but it wont happen.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    boo hoo
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Noload said:

There is a public ticket sale for the public. I would hope that RRHOF members and non-members each respect the terms of the presale tomorrow. There are very strict and appropriate guidelines for how members of Ten Club act. I would hope that any member of Ten Club would treat this membership with the same respect whether you chose to become a RRHOF or chose not to become one. At some level you shouldn't need these rules. It is just basic decency.

Well, the member who releases the password will be seen on here, so we'll all know Who it is.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    edited January 2017
    I have no plans on sharing the code, I spent $50 others could have done the same. But I'm sure it will still be shared.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Very uptight about codes. It's very simple: if it's a generic code it'll be on the internet in seconds. Whether it's here or elsewhere. A generic code is terrible which is why I don't know any fan clubs who do that anymore. It's not some sacred oath. It'll be published, guaranteed
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Free said:

Noload said:

Well, the member who releases the password will be seen on here, so we'll all know Who it is.
    so what.
    nicknyr15 said:

Very uptight about codes. It's very simple: if it's a generic code it'll be on the internet in seconds. Whether it's here or elsewhere. A generic code is terrible which is why I don't know any fan clubs who do that anymore. It's not some sacred oath. It'll be published, guaranteed

Of course but it doesn't make it right in a situation like this. All we can hope is everyone uses there's and get tickets before people that didn't actually pay for it try and get any.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638

nicknyr15 said:

Of course but it doesn't make it right in a situation like this. All we can hope is everyone uses there's and get tickets before people that didn't actually pay for it try and get any.
    I hear you. But I think everyone should be more angry with the HOF if it's a generic code. If that's even the case. Do we definitely know it won't be a unique codes?
  • camel1206camel1206 Chicago Posts: 65
    This was in 2014:

REMINDER: The Induction ticket presale for Rock Hall Members will begin on Wednesday, December 17 at 10 a.m. EST on ticketmaster.com. Members will need their member number to gain access to the sale. As it has every year since opening to the public in 2009, we expect that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will sell out quickly. The Induction Ceremony is a once-in-a-lifetime event honoring the inductees, so tickets will go fast! #RockHall2015

If it was member number, you would think they would just say that in email. Make it generic code, at least match that name to see if they are a member. They didn't say that either.

This is likely to be a mess.

Chicago '13
    New York 1 & 2 '16
    Chicago 1 & 2 '16
    Temple of the Dog '16 - Los Angeles
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Reminder: Do not post codes. Thank you
    Sea said:

Yay!
    Noload said:

Sea said:

Yay!
    What did you finally decide: pet or dinner? ;)
    mcgruff10 said:

Noload said:

Sea said:

Yay!
    Not sure i see the connection?
    Noload said:

mcgruff10 said:

Noload said:

Sea said:

Yay!
    That was so inside I missed it :)
    Noload said:

Noload said:

mcgruff10 said:

Noload said:

Sea said:

Yay!
    That was so inside I missed it :)
    lol. All good!
    Good luck getting tix.
  • I'd potentially be willing to split the cost of someone's membership as long as I had the code before the presage began
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    Okay, so I'm late to this discussion . . . rather than go back through the thread, can someone recap for me? Did I miss an e-mail from Ten Club about a Hall of Fame pre-sale tomorrow? What, what????
  • Okay, so I'm late to this discussion . . . rather than go back through the thread, can someone recap for me? Did I miss an e-mail from Ten Club about a Hall of Fame pre-sale tomorrow? What, what????

No 10c sale. Rock and roll hall of fame members as of dec 31/2016 have a presale tomorrow morning
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758

Okay, so I'm late to this discussion . . . rather than go back through the thread, can someone recap for me? Did I miss an e-mail from Ten Club about a Hall of Fame pre-sale tomorrow? What, what????

No 10c sale. Rock and roll hall of fame members as of dec 31/2016 have a presale tomorrow morning
    Dammit, I woke up on January 1 with a nagging feeling I had forgotten to do something and then BAM!

Oh well. Good luck everybody. I'll hope to get public sale tickets.
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Well this is crappy. I didn't get an email from the RRHOF about the presale. I'm a member but can't find my membership number. Anyone else have this happen? Argh.
    They specifically stated it won't be your member ID

"Thank you for purchasing a membership and supporting the Rock Hall's mission to engage, teach, and inspire through the power of rock and roll! We wanted to let you know you will be receiving your membership materials in the mail soon. We experienced a large influx of orders at the end of 2016, so it's taking a little longer than normal to process and ship everything. We appreciate your patience!

In the meantime, you have been added to our member email list which is where we will communicate details on things like the member pre-sale for Induction Ceremony tickets. A reminder that the pre-sale date is Friday, January 27 at 10am(ET). You will not need your member ID for the pre-sale. An access code and specific link will be provided via email next week."
  • camel1206camel1206 Chicago Posts: 65
    edited January 2017
    This is email they sent me when there was a delay getting my stuff.

Thank you for becoming a member! We received a huge influx of memberships around the time you ordered, so there has been a bit of a delay getting everything processed and shipped out. It should be arriving to you very soon, so thank you so much for your patience. In the meantime, your membership number is 243***. You will most likely need it for the presale. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do or if you have other questions.

Have a great day!

I looked up presale code from last year and I will consider it a miracle of the lord and savior if we are able to get tickets during pre-sale.
    Chicago '13
    New York 1 & 2 '16
    Chicago 1 & 2 '16
    Temple of the Dog '16 - Los Angeles