2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217

Thank you everyone!!! I love my PJ fam!! :blush:

This place is full of amazing
    People!
    Fo sho, Tree... Fo sho
    Fo-shizzle, mer-izzle!!
    LMBO
    lolobugg said:

Happy Birthday!!!!

:plus_one:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Any cake left? :joy:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
    dankind said:

Any cake left? :joy:

Yes, but I will take care of that tonight!! And it is the coolest cake ever, by the way... I'm going to try to post a picture of it with this cool, new picture posting thingy!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Happy belated Birthday!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    That is a kickass cake!
    ^My cake... (and my mom's cake)...her b-day was a few days earlier. My sister gave this awesome cake to us!

And I must say that I love this new picture posting feature!! It's so much easier!!

Thanks for all the b-day wishes!!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Happy Belated Birthday! :):joy:
    I meant to say it yesterday but I got distracted in Arizona.
    I'm glad it sounds like you had a great day/weekend.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

^My cake... (and my mom's cake)...her b-day was a few days earlier. My sister gave this awesome cake to us!

And I must say that I love this new picture posting feature!! It's so much easier!!

How do you post from your phone library?? It lets me select pics.. but that is it..
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122

Delicious! :star:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • ^My cake... (and my mom's cake)...her b-day was a few days earlier. My sister gave this awesome cake to us!

How do you post from your phone library?? It lets me select pics.. but that is it..
    I was wondering about the same exact thing...
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

Click the paper icon (far right), click choose files, then click documents, then a bunch of different options came up for me including my phone gallery.. I have an android and I cannot get the PJ App. I log on through PJ mobile on my phone. Not sure if that matters.

Click the paper icon (far right), click choose files, then click documents, then a bunch of different options came up for me including my phone gallery.. I have an android and I cannot get the PJ App. I log on through PJ mobile on my phone. Not sure if that matters.
    I have gott n that far. It
    Lets me choose pics from my library. But then that is all it gives me.. I end up just stuck there. There's no option to be done or post from that point.
  • ^My cake... (and my mom's cake)...her b-day was a few days earlier. My sister gave this awesome cake to us!

Lets me choose pics from my library. But then that is all it gives me.. I end up just stuck there. There's no option to be done or post from that point.
    Same thing happens to me. Do you log on from the Iphone app?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

Same thing happens to me. Do you log on from the Iphone app?
    I use the statracker app, as it is more mobile friendly.
    But, yes, using an iPhone
  • But, yes, using an iPhone

That's gotta be it then. It'll probably be fixed the next time they update it.
    Central Park 15

• Happy Birthday, Meredith!! Have an incredible day! :joy::star:
    Central Park 15

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Go ahead. Have a happy birthday. See if I care. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,809
    Happy Birthday!!  Enjoy your day!!!!

:smile:
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175

Happy Birthday!!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Happy Birthday! :joy:
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Happy Birthday! 
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Enjoy your day !!! :)