Shameless on Showtime

124»

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Just watched the finale. Great episode!

I wonder what's going to happen with Ian and Lip?
    Hell...I wonder what's going to happen to Frank?

I just love every character on this show! Such amazing writing and acting!

Oh, and I seriously love Fiona. Awesome actress, and awesome on the eyes! :D
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    The finale was an amazing episode!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    The finale was an amazing episode!!
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    mca47 wrote:
    Just watched the finale. Great episode!

I wonder what's going to happen with Ian and Lip?
    Hell...I wonder what's going to happen to Frank?

I just love every character on this show! Such amazing writing and acting!

Oh, and I seriously love Fiona. Awesome actress, and awesome on the eyes! :D

Yeah, it was a great finale and a great season.

I also wonder what will happen with Ian and Lip. I could see them not being on the show as much next season if Lip goes to MIT and they don't find out about Ian's lie to get into the Army.

Fiona is great. Also, is Jimmy dead or what?!?
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Love this show. Another great season. Kev could go down as one of the all time great tv characters.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    JK_Livin said:

Love this show. Another great season. Kev could go down as one of the all time great tv characters.

Kev is great...he's so damn funny. Great comic relief for this show. The whole thing with Svetlana taking the bar was kinda weird and they never really resolved it at all.

This season was just OK I thought...Debbie is still the worst character in the history of TV...I cringe every time she comes on screen. Seems like Carl won't be around as much since he's at military school...wish they would ship Debbie away somewhere instead!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    A ton of character development this season. Almost everyone matured in some way, starting to get their shit together. Except for Lip, every time you think he's gonna get his shit straight, he goes off the fuckin deep end. He's the type of person I despise in real life. Always a complete fuck up yet girls just can't fuckin resist his loser ass for whatever god damn reason. Don't get me wrong, his character is great & absolutely necessary. Not saying he shouldn't be there, just that he's the type of person I'd want to kick their ass in real life. He did start to pull it together in the last couple episodes, but we'll see how long that lasts.
    Totally agree on Kev, he's such a great character. No matter how fucked up anyone else gets on the show, he always seems to be the lighthearted one of the bunch. Dude just wants to have fun no matter what the situation. The whole thing with the Alibi was weird, indeed. Hoping there will be more to come on that in season 8.
    Carl is fucking awesome!! Always loved that kid.

Sidenote: William H. Macy is from my hometown. I've never actually spoken to him but I usually see him out and about this time of year when he comes home to visit family. Hard to believe that one of the absolute best actors of this generation hails from the same, small town of less than 20,000 people!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

JK_Livin said:

This season was just OK I thought...Debbie is still the worst character in the history of TV...I cringe every time she comes on screen. Seems like Carl won't be around as much since he's at military school...wish they would ship Debbie away somewhere instead!
    I completely agree. Can't stand the character & the actress can't..well...act. She annoys the hell out of me.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Love this show. The Gallaghers crack me up, as does Kevin.

Okay, it's just not me: I've never been crazy about the Debbie character either , since the beginning.

Hope Killer Carl is not off to Military school to long.
  • The oddest and most out of place character has always been tye black kid. What the hell can they do with him?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    fuckin Gallaghers !!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    They have turned Debbie into the worst Gallagher, she's worse than Frank now!  Even Carl has a bigger conscience than Debbie...she's cold and manipulative and so insanely selfish I find myself wishing the worst for her constantly.  
    She's one of the most hateable characters I've ever seen on TV.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?