Finally made it up on Espresso beans

Comments

• Good stuff in there.
  • Thx dude
  • edited December 2016
    ps. how do you search for other members/profiles on expresso beans? looked in the faq but directions didn't work
    Post edited by dancinacrossthewater on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Nice collection! I've started updating my discogs collection & it's a bit overwhelming!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mfc2006 said:

Nice collection! I've started updating my discogs collection & it's a bit overwhelming!

Nice, BIG fan of Discogs. I spend way to much time on there.
    MedozK said:

mfc2006 said:

I'll post the link once I'm done.

To the OP--sorry for hiajcking your thread!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • haha no worries!
  • sak300zxsak300zx Posts: 720

ps. how do you search for other members/profiles on expresso beans? looked in the faq but directions didn't work

As you will soon learn, expresso beans is not a well designed website at all. In order to search for other people, you have to go to My page, and then member profile, then in the left hand corner is member lookup.

Then you have to say the secret password...
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • hahahaha thanks
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Welcome to the club... akaThunderdome

http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=447
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Good to catalog your posters and records for insurance reasons......
  • pulling69 said:

Welcome to the club... akaThunderdome

http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=447

East Lansing 98 is sweet
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    sak300zx said:

As you will soon learn, expresso beans is not a well designed website at all. In order to search for other people, you have to go to My page, and then member profile, then in the left hand corner is member lookup.

Then you have to say the secret password...
    Not 100% accurate. You can search for anyone if you are on your own or anyone else's collection/trades/ISO page. On the bottom left side, there is a "member lookup" box.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    MedozK said:

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Hey on discogs is it possible to search through another person's collection if they're not selling something? Curious- it would be cool to see some of the monsters of vinyl on this forum's collections.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

MedozK said:

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Hey on discogs is it possible to search through another person's collection if they're not selling something? Curious- it would be cool to see some of the monsters of vinyl on this forum's collections.
    Yes. As long as they have their collection public. You can set it to private if you want to keep it secret.
  • MedozK said:

MedozK said:

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Yes. As long as they have their collection public. You can set it to private if you want to keep it secret.
    No reason to be embarrassed about that Debbie Gibson Out of the Blue first press.

MedozK said:

MedozK said:

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

No reason to be embarrassed about that Debbie Gibson Out of the Blue first press.
    My copy is proudly displayed.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    unique.... thumbs up
    i like sound...