Should Trump Resign?

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
edited October 2019 in A Moving Train
Let's face it, this administration is and will be nothing short of train wreck. Do yourself and the world a favor.  Resign Mr. Trump.

Should Trump Resign? 49 votes

Yes
63%
cincybearcatCServantE.KdarwinstheoryMayDay10vaggar99my2handsThe JugglerEnkidulastexitlondonmfc2006InHiding80CROJAM95CarryTheZeroChazzWobbiemarjenBentleyspopSmellymanOnWis97 31 votes
No
36%
mcgruff10PearlJamaholicReaganLeaguerPJPOWERg under pbucballHesCalledDyerKev - Coat and KeysStevieGEB218946dmaradona10foodshop65BLACK35Bennyorr4Pearl34Jamriley540PJfanwillneverleave1ConorKavanagh 18 votes
Post edited by vaggar99 on

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes
    ^^^compromises will have to be made
  • You need to stop. Stop the threads. Stop the posts. Take a fucking break. Pence is no compromise. Get back to reality, man. This is honestly hard to watch.
    Yes
    ^^^I am calm and giggling slightly
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    No
    So your compromise is putting someone even worse than Trump at the head of state?
    Yes
    ^^^he has no history of sexual assault. that's a start.
  • Cool, so then you're just a troll.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    yeah don't do this i'm with you in the dissapointment of a Trump presidency but we should just stick to one thread to bring up all his shortcomings !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Yes

Cool, so then you're just a troll.

^^^if that's someone who posts a lot, yes that would be me.
    Yes

yeah don't do this i'm with you in the dissapointment of a Trump presidency but we should just stick to one thread to bring up all his shortcomings !

different topic. resignation. I think it's valid. Notice I don't use my acronym in this thread and a couple others. There is a design. Don't back down
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

You need to stop. Stop the threads. Stop the posts. Take a fucking break. Pence is no compromise. Get back to reality, man. This is honestly hard to watch.

you know what happens to a living thing when you stop feeding it, right?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    Lets build a wall around all these threads you keep creating!

Yes
    please calm down folks. its a thread, not a nuclear bomb.
  • You make no valid points why he should resign. He sucks and is a terrible person and if I were a betting man, I'd say he will be a terrible president. But what in Trump's own mind would say that he should resign? The 62+million people who just voted for him? The increased value of the Trump brand?
    Yeah, I'm sure Donald is ready to forget those and resign.
    Yes

You make no valid points why he should resign. He sucks and is a terrible person and if I were a betting man, I'd say he will be a terrible president. But what in Trump's own mind would say that he should resign? The 62+million people who just voted for him? The increased value of the Trump brand?
    Yeah, I'm sure Donald is ready to forget those and resign.

i think he knows why he should resign. He's not ready. He knows it, you know it. That's the start
  • I don't think you know anything about him if you think he, for a split second, thinks he should resign.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I agree he's not up for the job... I find this to be the unanswerable question though. Pence isn't any better in the long run. He would simply appear to be more professional. That's no help. I guess Pence would be less embarrassing, but that's about the only benefit to Trump resigning. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Sorry vaggar99, you're fucked.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes
    ^^^who knows what he is thinking. I do believe there will be mounting pressure for this. It will be interesting.
    vaggar99 said:

^^^who knows what he is thinking. I do believe there will be mounting pressure for this. It will be interesting.

Trump will probably have to literally fall off the edge of sanity completely to the point where he is literally non-functional for him to resign I think. His ego won't allow him to resign IMO.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes
    ^^^yeah, i tend to think that, but I also think that he might be having second thoughts as well. He doesn't like being accountable and you can already tells it going to be an issue for him.
  • You're wrong. There will be ZERO pressure on this in the near future.
    vaggar99 said:

^^^yeah, i tend to think that, but I also think that he might be having second thoughts as well. He doesn't like being accountable and you can already tells it going to be an issue for him.

I think he has been having second thoughts and massive regrets about this ever since he realized he was going to win the Republican nomination. But by then it was already too late.
    Yes

You're wrong. There will be ZERO pressure on this in the near future.

^^^you seem to know a lot, but I do believe the number will be slightly higher than zero. maybe .000001%?
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

vaggar99 said:

I think he has been having second thoughts and massive regrets about this ever since he realized he was going to win the Republican nomination. But by then it was already too late.
    yeah, maybe, guess there's plenty of p to grab in the white house too
    "I'm gonna get my lewinsky on with melania in NY"
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    vaggar99 said:

different topic. resignation. I think it's valid. Notice I don't use my acronym in this thread and a couple others. There is a design. Don't back down
    This is the second thread where you've referred to the term 'validity' without any kind of supporting arguments. Resignation is a personal decision so would always have validity, but I'm not sure what universe you live in where a man with a massive ego is elected into arguably one of the most powerful positions in existence, and decides against seizing said power at the eleventh hour. If I make exclusively right turns, what are the odds of my making a left turn now? Why would Trump say thanks but no thanks to such tremendous power?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Yes
    benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

This is the second thread where you've referred to the term 'validity' without any kind of supporting arguments. Resignation is a personal decision so would always have validity, but I'm not sure what universe you live in where a man with a massive ego is elected into arguably one of the most powerful positions in existence, and decides against seizing said power at the eleventh hour. If I make exclusively right turns, what are the odds of my making a left turn now? Why would Trump say thanks but no thanks to such tremendous power?
    You are right, its a personal decision. But with all the legal baggage he has, he'd be smart to resign. Unless we turn into a police state which is how its looking. Than who gives a fuck? He will be a dictator.
    a police state? jesus. tin foil hats aren't just for the right after all.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Yes
    ^^^correct me if i'm wrong, you're in Canada. I live in Houston TX. The freaking cops are more empowered right now than ever before.
    really. I'll have to ask my cousin who lives in Houston about that.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD