Election night 2016

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

God Bless President Trump.

Puke.

Puke.
    Now they'll be one more reason for people to kneel during our anthem....
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    California legalized pot for recreational use, good going, thumbs up to California...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    BS44325 said:

You need to remember... a mean IQ is 100.

100 is basically the level of a baboon. 50% of the population sits below the level of a baboon. 25% are a shade above a baboon.

You can't expect what should happen to happen when you're dealing with baboons. That's why democracy- as nifty as it seems in conceptual form- fails.

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Anyways... good times. I think the result is hilarious. I truly do. The USA elects a serial liar and pedoohile rapist as their president. It says a lot.

This is how the Clintons think and that is why they lost. So keep putting down people you don't know and you'll go far.

Arrogance loses. You should stop being so arrogant yourself despite your role model who after years of being inside thought she was above it all.
    Lol

You're one of those I was talking about? Sorry. You're probably really nice though I bet.

Serial liar. Racist. Rapist of teenage girls.

Good call!
    You just don't get it. It isn't about the man. It is about the people who think they are constantly ignored. They weren't going to vote for a Washington that ignores them. Trump is the middle finger. Start paying attention to these people. They are real people with real problems.
    Dont tell me to pay attention to these people. The Trump voters are my family members. One runs a million dollar construction company employing "Mexicans" he doesn't want to give health insurance to. Several are high school drop outs who fucked their own chances in life by not staying in school, giving birth out of wedlock (multiple times), racking up debt due to their drug problems. The women in the family just do what their fathers and husbands tell them. I've sat at the family dinner table my entire life listening to them all at one point or another call African Americans ni***rs. Don't you dare tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, or I'm arrogant, or people are feeling pain. I watch these people from a front row seat, and they are undeniably racist rednecks.

The only member of my family besides me who didn't vote for Trump is my 75 year old mother who has the wisdom to know that Trump will be a disgrace to the office of the Presidency. Thank God -- if this is the last election she'll vote for -- at least her last vote was for decency and respect.

I'm skipping Thanksgiving.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

BS44325 said:

100 is basically the level of a baboon. 50% of the population sits below the level of a baboon. 25% are a shade above a baboon.

You can't expect what should happen to happen when you're dealing with baboons. That's why democracy- as nifty as it seems in conceptual form- fails.

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Anyways... good times. I think the result is hilarious. I truly do. The USA elects a serial liar and pedoohile rapist as their president. It says a lot.

This is how the Clintons think and that is why they lost. So keep putting down people you don't know and you'll go far.

Arrogance loses. You should stop being so arrogant yourself despite your role model who after years of being inside thought she was above it all.
    Lol

You're one of those I was talking about? Sorry. You're probably really nice though I bet.

Good call!
    You just don't get it. It isn't about the man. It is about the people who think they are constantly ignored. They weren't going to vote for a Washington that ignores them. Trump is the middle finger. Start paying attention to these people. They are real people with real problems.
    Are you out of your freaking mind?

The people with the real problems are the people Trump showed disdain for.
    You are missing the point. He alienated people who don't vote (illegal immigrants to come). She showed disdain for people who do.
    What percentage of your population is women? Let alone 'Mooslims', Mexican, African, or disabled. You don't think they were alienated? Wtf drugs do you people do?
    maybe you should stop listening to the media. I'm not a trump supporter though I'm glad we are done with the Clinton and bush dynasties.

I'm just trying to explain to you why and how she lost.
    On top of the establishment, a huge middle finger to the speculative media as well. The worst of the media sources have been more accurate in their predictions than those that are worshipped by those overly partisan.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    47 years been a registered voter. In all those years I've never seen anything so fucking insane and ridiculous. No laughing matter and infighting here sure as fuck won't help any of us because, yeah, we're all in the same fucking leaky boat. We need to wake the fuck up.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Puke.
    Hugh...

If you think about t for a bit... it's bloody hilarious.
    It's not hilarious for those of us who are going to wake up in the coming weeks with our retirement disappearing. Or those of us (like myself) with some pretty serious medical things happening, that may end up having our insurance jerked around/lost. Will I be able to get affordable insurance with a pre existing condition in the future? There's a lot of serious uncertainty happening for some of us now that isn't that hilarious.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!
    Are you out of your freaking mind?

The people with the real problems are the people Trump showed disdain for.
    They all have real problems. Their problems are equally real. The only difference is that his voters are not allowed to talk about their problems. They just have to shut up and take it. Well they didn't want to take it anymore.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120

Puke.
    Hugh...

If you think about t for a bit... it's bloody hilarious.
    No. It's disgusting. If trump wins, I retire from AMT. mark my words.
    I'll take a break as well. There will be done on here that will be in heaven over this Trump win. I did say long aga it was a Republican's turn I just didn't want it to be THIS Republican!

As Lewis Black would say....."Fuckity Fuck!"

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!
    Dont tell me to pay attention to these people. The Trump voters are my family members. One runs a million dollar construction company employing "Mexicans" he doesn't want to give health insurance to. Several are high school drop outs who fucked their own chances in life by not staying in school, giving birth out of wedlock (multiple times), racking up debt due to their drug problems. The women in the family just do what their fathers and husbands tell them. I've sat at the family dinner table my entire life listening to them all at one point or another call African Americans ni***rs. Don't you dare tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, or I'm arrogant, or people are feeling pain. I watch these people from a front row seat, and they are undeniably racist rednecks.

The only member of my family besides me who didn't vote for Trump is my 75 year old mother who has the wisdom to know that Trump will be a disgrace to the office of the Presidency. Thank God -- if this is the last election she'll vote for -- at least her last vote was for decency and respect.

Wow is me...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

Another thing...

Obama campaigned like crazy for Clinton....more then most Presidents do at the end of their term. He put his reputation on the line and lost. I wonder how much better/worse she would have done with out his and Michelle's help. My guess is she would have done worse. He should have stayed above the fray and let her go. She was damaged from the start.
  • I do not think the Clinton will be getting any holiday cards from the obamas. Bye bye Obama legacy. This is hilarious. All his executive fiats.... gone. And that is a good thing. we don't elect kings.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I can't see how she wins
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I do not think the Clinton will be getting any holiday cards from the obamas. Bye bye Obama legacy. This is hilarious. All his executive fiats.... gone. And that is a good thing. we don't elect kings.

Well get ready for King Trump.
    edited November 2016
    never thought it'd be this close...
    Post edited by lukin2006 on

I hope Assange posts a link to the concession call.
  • "My brain's a good brain!"
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    BS44325 said:

I hope Assange posts a link to the concession call.

Fuck Assange! !!!!!!!!!!!
    lukin2006 said:

BS44325 said:

Dummies shouldn't vote.

Lol

Good call!

Wow is me...
    Sounds pretty similar to what I remember as a kid. Thank god, I also broke the cycle.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Can she still win, or is it over?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I wonder what effect the Dems lack of enforcing immigration law solely to build up a voting block played overall in the anger/motivation to vote of Republicans. The Dems choice to ignore laws and borders solely for political gains I believe led to Trump winning the nomination and perhaps the presidency since his main platform initially was the border and promoting legal immigration over illegal immigration.

I really believe so much of the current partisanship is due to immigration laws. Obamacare received bad press. The gap between the rich and poor got bigger under Obama. The debt soared under Obama. College costs are out of control. DOn't see what Obama really accomplished under his term.

It isn't over

It's worse than the optimism they kept trying to sell during 2000. She's behind in every major state left besides my fucking home state of MN.

We're going to push for Canada annexing us.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016
    My aspirations to move to Canada and increase my slim chance with Rachel McAdams are on hold because pot is freaking legal in my state! Shove the crystal meth up your asses, Trumpary!

Silver lining to a T. Crank up the Sublime, Floyd and Dead!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

she needs michigan, wisconsin and pennsylvania ... she is behind in all those states ... so, she's got a small chance ... but it's not likely ... she's not likely to win the popular vote either ...

should be noted that obama has an approval rating of 56% which is higher than reagan ... so, it's not really an anti-obama vote ... it's all on her ...

She can win ...

I'm almost out of whiskey
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

polaris_x said:

she needs michigan, wisconsin and pennsylvania ... she is behind in all those states ... so, she's got a small chance ... but it's not likely ... she's not likely to win the popular vote either ...

should be noted that obama has an approval rating of 56% which is higher than reagan ... so, it's not really an anti-obama vote ... it's all on her ...
    It's all about her name and people's disgust with the Clintons. Period. It's clear they've alienated a lot of the supporters from the 90's who haven't forgotten.

People don't want to see the same people continue to be in power.
    It just occurred to me...why do I give a fuck?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2016

It just occurred to me...why do I give a fuck?

The whole planet should give a fuck