Base 2 Space-2nd Round!

124»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Hope you finished well!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Hope you finished well!

Happy ending? ........ :whistle:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Wobbie said:

fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

I'm so sorry Lisa.....I just finally looked at this. I made a donation...better late than never, I hope.

you rock! kick those stairs, so hard!

if it's not too late, I'd be happy to throw a Rich Robinson (ex-Black Crowes) gig poster and setlist into your raffle.

again....I suck.....sorry for the last minute response.

no...I suck. Regretfully I will have to cancel the raffle. Life just got in the way, I had a lot on my plate and did not do my part to promote the raffle nor do I feel that I gave it my all. I do not feel that there were enough people to continue with with the drawing that would make it fair, people would just be winning back their donations. I did get dog tags and will be sending those out to those that made the deadline.

My deepest apologies to everybody, the main thing is that I did raise funds for Fred Hutch, and it was for a good cause. The Space Needle and all their sponsors put in a lot of hard work to put this together. Next year can only be better!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    I didn't want to give up that poster, anyway! :lol:

hey, you raised money for a good cause. if we all do a little, we can make the world a better place.

:clap:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I wasn't interested in the raffle, just wanted to help out a little, and this gave me a chance. You still rock! :giggle:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

I wasn't interested in the raffle, just wanted to help out a little, and this gave me a chance. You still rock! :giggle:

Can I get an amen?