Options

2 Tix to San Diego needed (10c or not)

tdubtdub Posts: 226
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Need 2 tickets to San Diego...10c or whatever...

Can someone please help me out! PM me, if you think you might :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    alkadeealkadee Posts: 5
    hi, i know i'm 2nd in line here but i'm in the same spot. i'm from philly and my best friend and i will be in san diego for that week. we need (preferably good) tickets. i've been looking on craigslist, but i haven't seen many up there.
    people that have been to that arena -- is it all indoors? how is the sound? if you have kind of bad seats, can it still be a good show? will there be people selling tickets in the parking lot if worse comes to worse?

any help anyone can give is much appreciated.
    thanks!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    I have been there a number of times though all shows I have seen have had a GA Floor. Sound is OK, not great, but not terrible. Its pretty small for an arena too, the seats are pretty steep.
  • Options
    alkadee wrote:
    hi, will there be people selling tickets in the parking lot if worse comes to worse?

any help anyone can give is much appreciated.
    thanks!

everytime i have ever gone to cox areana, whether an SDSU sports game or concert, there have been people selling tickets in the parking lot...
  • Options
    thanks for the help...
    is it an all indoor arena or is there outside seating too? someone told me that there is an outside, but looking on the ticketmaster website that doesn't seem to be the case.

also, i'm still looking for two tickets. :)
  • Options
    tdubtdub Posts: 226
  • Options
    dirty_mikedirty_mike Posts: 131
    there still tickets on ticketmaster.com, mabeye not the best, but youll be there.