2016 NFL Survivor League - Small entry fee, 60% to a good cause

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
Want to join a Survivor League?
$20 entry (re-buys through week 3 for $20 each are allowed) to raise money for our nephew Alex's 12U Little League All Star team to go to Cooperstown and participate in the Dreams Park Tournament in 2017. This is a league fund-raiser to cover the very high cost for each player & coach to take part in this amazing experience.
(Families will pay their own expenses.)

60% goes to league fees & kids.
40% goes to Survivor Pool winner.

Hoping a lot of people will join, as there are 13 kids and every parent is meant to invite as many participants as they can get. (So far only 25 entries!)

If interested, go to this site and there will be instructions on how to join/pick/play/pay.

Thanks!

Brett

I recently set up an online NFL Survivor Pool at RunYourPool named 'Cherry Hill Sharks'. If you are interested in joining the pool, please go to the following link and fill out the form:

http://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=63079&p=Atlantic

If you have any questions, let me know.
The love he receives is the love that is saved

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    help the kid out. What are y'all waiting for?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614

help the kid out. What are y'all waiting for?

Thanks Empty!
    I know there are all sorts of Survivor and Fantasy options out there this week...I would love for a 10C member to win!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I don't gamble, and I have no idea what this even means. What do NFL games have to do with Survivor -- other than I don't watch either one of those things.

Can I just donate $20?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    Sure can, thanks! PM-ing now.
    Thanks for explaining. I'll play your game. That dankind guy up there sounds awfully dumb now.

So who else wants to play? Seriously, if it's easy enough for me to do it....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Awesome, thanks DK! You rock.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Would like to send a check, F Me.

PM to be sent, when I'm not feeling quite so high and over-the-top generous =)

Alex :hug:
    Season starts tomorrow- bump
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Thanks Hedo!
    Empty for the bump!

We are up to 50 entries and I know others are joining. Good cause and a shot at $400+ payout on a $20 entry. Take a look!
    79 entries....$20 gives you a shot at a $600 + payout....can join until Sunday.
    Can join multiple times and buy back in through week 3.
    Get in the ring!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Lazy thread, get the fuck back up!
    Now the prize pool is to $700. Only $20 to enter, you can join until tomorrow AM....get in the game!
    All day beer and NFL tomorrow- bump
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Vegas almost fucked me!

Still in it, though.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Yeah, I was pulling for Miami, so hard.
    Would have sent 34 people packing -- and hopefully buying back in for another $20. :)
    Looks like 18 people are out, although there are a few more games to go tonight.