Options

Hey patch collectors, what do you do with your patches?

2»

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Those hoodies look like damn good quality! Gonna have to find me a costco. No clue if we have them in MI! Lmao we prolly due. Closest to me is Sam's club. Maybe I could order a couple. Really like those and we have more cooler days here.

Thanks for posting!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Nevermind. Just realized you prolly have to be a costco member.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

I stole this idea from someone else on the forum but I'm going to buy a blank 47 adjustable hat and sew the patch on the front seeing as the band refuses to sell any hats that aren't flat brimmed :fearful:

You can bend the bills on those...
  • Options
    shaneapellomshaneapellom Gallatin, TN Posts: 57
    I like the sweatshirt idea. Considered making a felt type banner and putting them on it as I collect. Maybe get a shop to sew Pearl Jam on the bottom and have the rest blank for patches

Charlotte 10/30/2013
    Jacksonville 4/13/2016
    Wrigley II 8/22/2016
    Nashville 9/16/2022
    Noblesville 9/10/2023 (Supposedly)
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,751
    edited August 2016
    Wife puts them on tanks that she know fit her, same with cool baseball patches
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    RC242143RC242143 Posts: 52

Haven't done anything yet but they will be hand sewn on. I want to have them places on the outside/back of the pack so they're clearly visible...

Let me know how it works out! Would love to see pictures when its done!

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    FoxyRedLa said:

Oddly enough, I was looking at on2legs' hoodie pics when I was Kohl's with my girl and I saw this pretty sweet blank blackish gray hoodie there called ultimate hoodie. that might workout for you. The inside of the hoodie felt amazing. $25
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    on2legs said:

BF89905 said:

That's a really neat finished product - well done....... and the price is ideal :) That guitar PJ patch is the best one that I've seen.

RC242143 said:

That sweatshirt does look awesome!

on2legs said:

My wife finished one hoodie this morning. Used the patches from Wrigley 2013 and a $20 Champion hoodie we got at Costco. :smiley:

Holy crap. I literally ... I mean, LITERALLY ... just was looking at that same hoodie at Costco last night, 14 hours ago. Didn't cross my mind to use it for patches – and this is after I posted in the Ten Club FB group asking for ideas for what to do with patches. I was thinking about putting them on an army green-colored spring/fall light jacket I wear, but this might be the way to go. NICELY DONE so far.
    Thank you :smiley:

That's pretty funny about the Costco story. I also grabbed a light gray O'Neill sweatshirt there too for another set of patches that my wife promises to have done by the end of the weekend. Will post here when done. Cheers!
    on2legs said:

My wife finished up a second hoodie this morning with a combo of one of the Fenway patches and one form the ten club shop. Got the O'Neill hoodie at Costco. Total cost with hoodie was $30. :smiley:

Those hoodies are sick, man! I think your pics just bumped up the prices of patches on ebay a dollar or two. haha
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Still a work in progress - decided to cut off the sleeves and make a vest tonight

photo image_zpsm2mjnztl.jpeg
  • Options

FoxyRedLa said:

Oddly enough, I was looking at on2legs' hoodie pics when I was Kohl's with my girl and I saw this pretty sweet blank blackish gray hoodie there called ultimate hoodie. that might workout for you. The inside of the hoodie felt amazing. $25
    Thanks! I'll check it out.
  • Options
    RC242143RC242143 Posts: 52

Still a work in progress - decided to cut off the sleeves and make a vest tonight

photo image_zpsm2mjnztl.jpeg

Awesome! Love the Lions patch, someday they will go all the way!