For sale xmas singles and others

2»

Comments

• ED477ED477 Posts: 134
    I know you're reading this Joseph. Send us our money back.
    Dr. Delight - Yes, he's on facebook. Even a member of the Official Pearl Jam Ten Club Members Group. If you search facebook for Joseph Blume, you will see his profile photo of some cardboard he got from a PJ show and two wine bottles and photos of him throwing the middle finger.
    Oh, and personal e-mail is josephrblume@gmail.com
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    sucks, hope this gets worked out. That's why I always do paypal and pay the extra 30 cent fee for the protection.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• wgwg Posts: 411
    ED477 said:

I know you're reading this Joseph. Send us our money back.

Last seen 15 mins ago...

• rhpot1991rhpot1991 Posts: 150
    a5pj said:

sucks, hope this gets worked out. That's why I always do paypal and pay the extra 30 cent fee for the protection.

He was refusing goods payments via PayPal claiming he needed the money to get back into his apartment and couldn't wait the 30 day holding period. I ended up paying half up front and half at delivery.

I'm guessing he didn't take into account the shipping costs on the box set and got himself in a bind. He was trying to sell me that cardboard from the show as well.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Bahaha, looks like a swell guy.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Bump for Joseph Blume's payday...

According to my last interaction (last Wednesday) with our friend Mr. Blume... he wasnt sure if he got paid that week or this week. Well, we have established that he didn't get paid last Wednesday, what are the chances he gets paid today.

Mr. Blume, if you are reading (and we know you are), how about an update? and perhaps an explanation?
    Any word?

Mr. Blume... i saw you were last active at 6am. Did you get paid yesterday? When can we expect our money back?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    hall of shame for this guy unfortunately. sorry guys!
    www.cluthelee.com

hall of shame for this guy unfortunately. sorry guys!

indeed
This discussion has been closed.