***Wrigley Night 2 Setlist Thread 8/22/16 ***

1171819202123»

Comments

• Did anyone else think that ed's energy was absolutely insane?! I love the fast and hard songs but as they would start I would think, "cant I just have a small break?" But then I would get caught up in the song
  • OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    PJ was on fire tonight!!!! Also, someone please confirm they teased Satan's Bed before breaking into RVM....could've swore I heard it...thx :)
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • JM101639JM101639 Posts: 31
    That was a kick ass show. Bottom line. Ed nailed it tonight
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    JM101639 said:

That was a kick ass show. Bottom line. Ed nailed it tonight

Ed and the band nailed it, not just Ed.

Wow!! Hard to top that, the band is on fire!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380
    you know the band had fun when YL is capped with one more...holy hell that is a fine looking set
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    14th show and finally got Oceans...my first complete album...they had me at Hello! Going back to Indiana with 15 songs I heard for the first time live. Thanks PJ and 10C; I had a blast in Chicago!! Met tons of cool people!!! Until next time, Darrin
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I have to say that using Periscope for the first time was awesome, however the chat feature was not. Boy there are some real turds out there!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090

ny946 said:

ny946 said:

I've yet to see a worse set.

well...I know who to cross off the list whenever I've got a spare ticket.
    I don't ask for spares. Thanks.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/252507/iso-2-tix-for-tampa#latest
    Mmmmm, ouch. Hahaaha!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Hank56Hank56 Posts: 66
    Had to sell my tickets and miss the show due to kid stuff/sickness. I think I should have sold the kids. Missed Oceans only one I needed from Ten and Blood is my favorite. So I have a 10 year boy who will eat you out of house and home and a 14 year old Freshman girl that will nit pick the shit out of you for TRADE for two GA tickets to the next show. LMK if you are interested. HAHA
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465

I have to say that using Periscope for the first time was awesome, however the chat feature was not. Boy there are some real turds out there!

For the future, you can hide comments by hitting CTRL-H on Periscope.
    So happy that I tracked that down.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I'm really curious, what are some of the periscope comments like? What's so bad about them?
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Hank56 said:

Had to sell my tickets and miss the show due to kid stuff/sickness. I think I should have sold the kids. Missed Oceans only one I needed from Ten and Blood is my favorite. So I have a 10 year boy who will eat you out of house and home and a 14 year old Freshman girl that will nit pick the shit out of you for TRADE for two GA tickets to the next show. LMK if you are interested. HAHA

Too funny! Or, maybe a kind soul will come up with 3 tix for the next show for you and you won't even have to give them up, just bring them to the show? Why do I think that isn't the option you were looking for? :)
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    edited August 2016
    Just landed back in seattle. I'll let everyone else debate which show was best. They were both awesome to me. Got 3 songs to finish 10, and got to hear Man of the Hour!! Met a whole lot of great 10 clubbers over the weekend, and wanted to give a huge thank you to DCP3Y -Darrin, for the great tickets, being great company, and for doing the dirty work to get me all 5 posters.
    Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Hank56Hank56 Posts: 66
    JH6056 said:

Hank56 said:

Too funny! Or, maybe a kind soul will come up with 3 tix for the next show for you and you won't even have to give them up, just bring them to the show? Why do I think that isn't the option you were looking for? :)
    I took the 14 year old to Moline, she loved it and wanted to go last night. First few days of High school kinda stopped that or she would have gone with me. Next time I guess!
  • EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    TL170678 said:

cutz said:

seanwon said:

buffalo 03 Crazy Mary was siiiiiiiick!

Best version I've heard! And that is a highly underrated show.
    agreed Buffalo 03 is really under rated show!

Grand Rapids 2006 is a another good version.
    Yea that GR 06 show is killer, Buffalo 03 too.
    Cincy 06 Crazy Mary is great, the crowd energy/singing at that show is the best I have ever seen......... Seattle 00 Mike`s solo is reminiscent of Stairway to Heaven in certain parts. The funniest version of that song is Philly `05, A ghost takes over the stage.
    On a related note: I just was listening to the Wrigley 2 Boot and heard Mike playing a few chords of Stairway to Heaven before Don't Gimme no Lip
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis