1 FC reserved ticket available for Wrigley 1 and 2

Tell me your story... best story gets the tickets.

Comments

• H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    I don't honestly have the best story to tell but i did have plans that prevented me from coming but those plans fell through and am now looking for a ticket for night 2. C'est la vie!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    @barger395 wanna give it a shot?
  • driving from Canada my friend and I have FC tics but we have another friend coming to explore Chicago and would love to go to the show. Night 1 only please please :)
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    Guy walks into a bar with a pair of jumper cables ... says to the bartender "gimme the strongest thing you got" ... bartender says "ok but don't you be startin' nothing here"
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    On May 11, 2016, while at work I suffered a freak accident. My left leg got pinned under a 20ft chain link gate and dragged for 8 feet. Suffered a complex laceration of my left leg requiring 70 stitches. I also had the skin on my left ankle bone ground off to the bone. Lastly, I needed 12 stitches to close a laceration on my right forearm.

I required 2 surgeries, one to clean out the wounds on my left leg and install a wound VAC which forced me to use a walker for 6 weeks. I then had skin graft surgery to close the wounds on my leg.

It was 13 weeks before I could walk and shower.

A few friends of mine raised some $ for me to fly to Chicago and lodging. I have been looking for a night 1 ticket for the last month. I can send you pictures to verify my story if you wish.

Thanks for doing this, cheers and be well!
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    edited August 2016
    Once upon a time a kind person offered his extra PJ ticket to a person in need. Many responded and I was not picked again. The end
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    i just recovered from heart surgery, honest ask the 10C, i swear, i swear, trust me. im not lying
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    JC29856 said:

i just recovered from heart surgery, honest ask the 10C, i swear, i swear, trust me. im not lying

You got my vote!!! Hope you are feeling better bud.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

I don't honestly have the best story to tell but i did have plans that prevented me from coming but those plans fell through and am now looking for a ticket for night 2. C'est la vie!

H. Chinaski is your man. Do it....
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596

H. Chinaski is your man. Do it....
    Thanks, dude!!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Taka-TTaka-T Posts: 59
    edited August 2016
    Not a good story. I already flew in from Bangkok, but without a ticket for Wrigley 1. The last time PJ played in Bangkok was 1995 and played in Japan where I am from was 2003. Going abroad is the only option for me to see my favorite band....
    It looks like I am just complaining!!
    Osaka 1995
    Osaka 2003
    Lisbon 1&2 2006
    MSG 1&2 2008
    Milton Keynes 2014
    Wrigley 1&2 2016
    10c No. 364XXX
    barger395 said:

On May 11, 2016, while at work I suffered a freak accident. My left leg got pinned under a 20ft chain link gate and dragged for 8 feet. Suffered a complex laceration of my left leg requiring 70 stitches. I also had the skin on my left ankle bone ground off to the bone. Lastly, I needed 12 stitches to close a laceration on my right forearm.

I required 2 surgeries, one to clean out the wounds on my left leg and install a wound VAC which forced me to use a walker for 6 weeks. I then had skin graft surgery to close the wounds on my leg.

It was 13 weeks before I could walk and shower.

A few friends of mine raised some $ for me to fly to Chicago and lodging. I have been looking for a night 1 ticket for the last month. I can send you pictures to verify my story if you wish.

Thanks for doing this, cheers and be well!

I've seen the pictures. They were not pretty. Brian wasn't able to go to his birthday show at Telluride, so this trip is a belated birthday celebration of sorts. Brian's long overdue for a Pearl Jam show. I hope you pick him! He's one of the nicest people I know, he sent me the EV LBC 7" RSD before we were even friends as a Random Act of Kindness (before they were abundantly available), just because. You'll have a great time rocking out together. Cheers.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    If Brian's birthday is indeed on July 9th, he shares that birthday with one OJ Simpson. You have to pick him now.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Tiki said:

If Brian's birthday is indeed on July 9th, he shares that birthday with one OJ Simpson. You have to pick him now.

Also Jack White and Tom Hank's birthdays...
  • JJ29272JJ29272 Posts: 14
    Flying in from Philly, been to over 50 shows, Monday is my birthday so this is a once in a lifetime birthday show for me! Please help! (Ok not a story but more of a plea!)
  • This was thoroughly entertaining and thanks for the heart-felt and not so heart-felt stories. PJ fans are my fav people in the world. Those who have been selected have been notified via PM. Sorry to all those I can't help, if only I had 100 tickets, I would give them all away so the scalpers would get shit.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

This was thoroughly entertaining and thanks for the heart-felt and not so heart-felt stories. PJ fans are my fav people in the world. Those who have been selected have been notified via PM. Sorry to all those I can't help, if only I had 100 tickets, I would give them all away so the scalpers would get shit.

no PM.... ooww ahhh sudden chest pains! honest ask the 10C, i swear, i swear, trust me. im not lying
    (it struck me that it really isnt funny what IF I do 7 out once i hit post comment)