Options

New album in the works!

IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
edited March 2008 in The Porch
By Jonathan Cohen, March 2008, I just read this and it made me smile-

Earlier this year, band members got together for eight days to begin kicking around ideas for the next Pearl Jam album, Ament said, cautioning that "it doesn't mean there'll be a record out next month, but it's the start of the process. Sometimes it takes six months and sometimes it takes two years."

"It's just fun to play," he continued. "We've actually gotten really good at jamming with each other, so it's fun to get together and crank up the amps. We'll have (drummer) Matt (Cameron) throw a beat at us and try to come up with something. There's some new, different kind of things coming out of people."

According to guitarist Stone Gossard, "We're just getting into it, which is so exciting. We have no idea where it's going, but we have a lot of great little starts."

A busy year indeed!!!
"Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    mint!!!!!......i'd love to be a fly on the wall during one of their jam sessions!!!
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16