Options

Eternal gratitude to the Ten Club and Tim Bierman

I was one the incredibly lucky few to win a pair of Ten Club suite tickets for Fenway #2. It was truly a life-changing experience from start to finish. I really want to thank the Ten Club and Tim Bierman for the remarkable opportunity. The show was beyond, top 3 of my 24. The Fenway crowd was amazing (expect the assholes who poisoned people at both shows and the HOB), and the sense of community in the park brought me to tears. And the other Ten Club fans and guests in the suite were just wonderful, the perfect people to share this magical night. Most of all, I am grateful to Tim Bierman who was the most gracious host.

Tim, I'm gonna give a big donation to the Vitology Foundation in thanks. I'm also going to send you a thank you gift from NOLA. Huge huge huge thanks for one of the best days of my life!!!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Fill me in on this poisoning story?? Wtf
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    Perhaps it's time for Pearl Jam to bust out "Saying No" again. Such a simple powerful song that really should be played all the time to remember assholes that women aren't objects.

To hear of assholes putting things in people's drinks is digusting, but unfortunately we continue to make excuses for guys instead of holding them accountable for their actions.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 314
    Bierman's a class act.
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819
    VOLARE said:

Bierman's a class act.

Paging 81. Where is that damn smoking baby anyway? Lol.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    I was in the Alive "Stickman" shirt in suite B1 for night 2. The food was awesome and the night went EXACTLY as desired...except for me missing out on the "Catch" poster. I had a TON of concerns about security not letting tubes or whatnot in. Everything went GREAT!

I was a bit bummed to not meet Tim. Maybe I was expecting a gift/goodie bag as a surprise, but not a deal-breaker.

I missed out on Mike and Ed in the infield, but oh well.

I had a totally unexpected meeting with "Sad" Noah which was all kinds of awesome.

It was a bit funny to be up so high during Even Flow. Everything you've ever heard about the "bathroom" song really is true...it looked like the masses were leaving. The lights and crowd during "this is my church" of DTE were unbelievable.

I want a redo.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532

Perhaps it's time for Pearl Jam to bust out "Saying No" again. Such a simple powerful song that really should be played all the time to remember assholes that women aren't objects.

To hear of assholes putting things in people's drinks is digusting, but unfortunately we continue to make excuses for guys instead of holding them accountable for their actions.

What??? What happened?
  • Options
    Hi Lost! I'm the short woman in the bee t-shirt. Great to meet you!
    The FB fan page has several stories of people getting inexplicably, violently ill at both Fenway shows and the House of Blues event, 5-10 people at each event. Everyone reported the same symptoms of extreme disorientation, vomiting, blacking out. Since this happened at both shows and the HoB event, people have speculated that a Ten Club member was involved. It's infuriating. I sincerely hope the Ten Club, Fenway and HoB investigate this. Ed commented on "incident reports" Sunday night as he asked us to pace ourselves. Seems they are aware "something" happened.
    Link to the FB post summarizing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/permalink/1016069588505588/?comment_id=1017490561696824&notif_t=group_comment_reply&notif_id=1470698857002839
  • Options
    From the FB page it seems like another person is reporting a poisoning.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141

Hi Lost! I'm the short woman in the bee t-shirt. Great to meet you!
    The FB fan page has several stories of people getting inexplicably, violently ill at both Fenway shows and the House of Blues event, 5-10 people at each event. Everyone reported the same symptoms of extreme disorientation, vomiting, blacking out. Since this happened at both shows and the HoB event, people have speculated that a Ten Club member was involved. It's infuriating. I sincerely hope the Ten Club, Fenway and HoB investigate this. Ed commented on "incident reports" Sunday night as he asked us to pace ourselves. Seems they are aware "something" happened.
    Link to the FB post summarizing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/10cmembers/permalink/1016069588505588/?comment_id=1017490561696824&notif_t=group_comment_reply&notif_id=1470698857002839

Wow, psychotic.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819
    that is totally fucked up.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com