Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    It's a lottery
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

So for anyone who has won 10C seats before, how good are the seats really? Anyone with previous seats at MSG specifically

With a 139xxx number I was always under 20 rows from the stage on the floor. No clue now since cc and sound garden fan clubs also get tickets.
    I was pulling up way back of the floor through CC fanclub, but that was well after the Pre-sale started. The CC and SG fanclub were given the same password. Also I didn't get the email with the password from fanclubs until hours after the Pre-sale had started.
    Wow, cc fan club had a pre sale, no lottery like we have here? Just a random block of seats?
    Yup that's all he has. I wish he had a lottery like we do, I'd pay $20 for a yearly membership.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    edited July 2016
    Zod said:

If I'm going to be in Seattle, I would like to do my bucketlist item of seeing a Seahawks game. Tickets look to be 200 to 250USD.. ugh... Probably going do it as I'm going to be there already... In all the concerts I've seen in Seattle this is the first one to line up nicely with a football game. Seen way too many baseball games :)

I did the Bronco game the day before a show and had a blast but I didn't think to look for a Seattle 1pm game. I bricked in the lotto but hey it was like 6% so if I can get a ticket to the show then the football game is a must.
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 136
    Bummed about getting the "you lost" email for MSG in the lottery but did score both Wrigley shows last time around so I certainly can't complain. Congrats to all that won, enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613

StillHere said:

Still says "entered" on the My Tickets page, and I haven't been charged anything yet on my bank card, nor have I received an email saying if I won or lost. I am assuming at this point I more than likely lost. Oh well.

Same here, for Philly

yeah I put in for philly as well. Cant be to bummed if I don't get picked though. It will be the first lotto i've lost.
    Wow! You're a lucky member. I'm rockin' a 2 out of 10 on my Tickets page.
  • Options
    halvhalv Posts: 680
    I'm just surprised they picked such a small venue for Seattle. Unless they are planning multiple nights it really seems odd.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

I think I'll be keeping a bar stool warm downtown watching the game.

Let me know if you have a bar recommendation for football. I'll be there at 10:00am.
    Downtown bar for the football game might be the way to go. Game starts @ 1pm right?
    Game starts at 1pm (1:25pm kickoff I believe), but you'll probably want to get somewhere early to get a seat. There are a few places downtown that I've seen games at that were pretty fun. I'm not sure yet where I'll be, but probably one of these:
    http://www.sportrestaurant.com/ (Chef John Howie's bar. Has 30+ tvs and good food. Near the space needle)
    http://www.yardhouse.com/ (right downtown, just a few blocks from Pike Place Market)
    http://95slide.com/ (this is actually on Capitol Hill about 9 or 10 blocks up the hill from the Paramount)
    While all you peeps are watching football, this girl will be headed to the Chihuly Garden of Glass. And then maybe some notaslgic stops at some of those 90s iconic places ...
    I went to the EMP Museum & Space Needle like a few times, and passed by the Chihuly Garden of Glass place many times but didn't get a chance to go inside. Will make sure to visit this November.

I can't wait to visit the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. All those Pearl Jam posters on display?

Yup I'm visiting Seattle in a few weeks for the GnR' show and can't wait to see the PJ display inside the airport!

"This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    JC8074JC8074 Posts: 127
    halv said:

I'm just surprised they picked such a small venue for Seattle. Unless they are planning multiple nights it really seems odd.

Secret gigs? Second show? Industry gigs? You know it.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    halv said:

I am guessing they just wanted the final show at home to be super intimate.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,243
    halv said:

It could be as simple as that's what they wanted to do. Maybe the like the venue. It feels like the Mad Season thing from last year. It's a chance for them to go and play ToTD songs... maybe they felt like doing a few shows, and there was a few venues they felt like doing (hence the wierd different types of venues stuff).

• Options
    smaksmak Posts: 226
    Looking at stubhub for the LA Show.

There are 10 tickets listed in the front/center section, one guy in row 3.

Wonder how they got those tickets.

10 club can't be getting the best seats if somebody has row 3
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    smak said:

They offer "SOME of the best seats in the house", not "THE best".
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,893
    edited July 2016
    smak said:

Could also be a row with an odd number of seats, since 10C is all pairs.

Edit: I see only two pairs listed before Row 9, so pending the general on-sale today and what gets posted, it looks like 10C got most of the first 8 rows. Cornell's pre-sale tickets seemed to start at Row 9 from what I saw shortly after it went live.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    tchtch Posts: 91

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

Let me know if you have a bar recommendation for football. I'll be there at 10:00am.
    Downtown bar for the football game might be the way to go. Game starts @ 1pm right?
    Game starts at 1pm (1:25pm kickoff I believe), but you'll probably want to get somewhere early to get a seat. There are a few places downtown that I've seen games at that were pretty fun. I'm not sure yet where I'll be, but probably one of these:
    http://www.sportrestaurant.com/ (Chef John Howie's bar. Has 30+ tvs and good food. Near the space needle)
    http://www.yardhouse.com/ (right downtown, just a few blocks from Pike Place Market)
    http://95slide.com/ (this is actually on Capitol Hill about 9 or 10 blocks up the hill from the Paramount)
    While all you peeps are watching football, this girl will be headed to the Chihuly Garden of Glass. And then maybe some notaslgic stops at some of those 90s iconic places ...
    I went to the EMP Museum & Space Needle like a few times, and passed by the Chihuly Garden of Glass place many times but didn't get a chance to go inside. Will make sure to visit this November.

I can't wait to visit the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. All those Pearl Jam posters on display?

Yup I'm visiting Seattle in a few weeks for the GnR' show and can't wait to see the PJ display inside the airport!

Check out the Sub Pop store too.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Am I the only one expecting these shows to be short--an hour tops?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

I'm expecting them to be in the ~2 hour range. None of those guys play 1-hour sets in any band configuration they have been in, I don't see how they can all get on stage and leave after an hour. Cornell could do (and has done) 2 hours on his own.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    tch said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

Check out the Sub Pop store too.
    Oh I will. Sup Pop store opened just a few day's after I left home from PJ's Key Arena show back in '13.
  • Options
    rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    Let the games begin!
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• Options
    MSG was gone immediately. Did anyone get anything?
  • Options
    spaceballspaceball Posts: 9
    same for philly
  • Options
    tch said:

MSG was gone immediately. Did anyone get anything?

nope, there were no tickets as soon as the clock hit 12.
  • Options
    Did anyone actually get tickets through ticketmaster for Philly? They were all gone almost right away. Crazy.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218

Has a show featuring Cornell Soundgarden or PJ, lasted under an hour in the last 10 years? The trend more and more is for the main act to play >2 hrs with no opener.

On top of any TOTD material, there is Mad Season and MLB material to dip into, never mind anything else they may cover or spin into.

'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Good luck vs the Bots today! See ya in SF!
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,606
    edited July 2016

Yes. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 753
    Online right at 12. No tickets available for MSG or Philly. Ridiculous.
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    kerbjack said:

Has a show featuring Cornell Soundgarden or PJ, lasted under an hour in the last 10 years? The trend more and more is for the main act to play >2 hrs with no opener.

On top of any TOTD material, there is Mad Season and MLB material to dip into, never mind anything else they may cover or spin into.

Well the Mad Season tribute was only an hour. I don't expect that to be the case.

And even MSG is gone at this point. Crazy.
  • Options
    <

Did anyone actually get tickets through ticketmaster for Philly? They were all gone almost right away. Crazy.

That didn't surprise me quite as much as MSG being totally sold out immediately. It's basically impossible for anyone to get tickets to any show (not just PJ) through a regular sale anymore. I keep getting locked out of 10c tickets too, which is frustrating since I've been a member for over 17 years (though I'm not upset about not getting 10c Temple of the Dog tickets given the demand). Sigh. To StubHub I go.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

kerbjack said:

Well the Mad Season tribute was only an hour. I don't expect that to be the case.

And even MSG is gone at this point. Crazy.
    MSG was never actually available. I had two browsers and mobile up, so did several of my coworkers. Nothing.
  • Options
    jburneykojburneyko Posts: 116
    MSG - 4TH LEVEL BEHIND STAGE AT 12:12? NO THANKS