Options

2016 Buying/Selling Tickets (NO SWAP)

Comments

• Options
    Hi, everyone! Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. Pleeease! Thanks! :prayer:
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    I am looking for one ticket anywhere for Wrigley night 1, thank you.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket, please! Thank you! :lucky:
  • Options
    Nja987Nja987 New York, New York Posts: 20
    ISO Fenway 1 anywhere, just as long as it is face value. Please! You will completely make my day!
    A little late to the game -
    2016 - 05/01, 08/05, 08/07, 08/20, 08/22
  • Options
    Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. Please, let me know if you can help! Thanks. :)
  • Options
    luvbtcptluvbtcpt Posts: 8
    Looking for 2 either night Fenway. Thanks
    grasp and hold on...we're dyin' fast...
    soon be over...and i will relent...
  • Options
    Hey! I'm still in need of that Wrigley 1 GA ticket. Please, let me know if you can help! Thank you!
  • Options
    CharbyCharby Sudbury, Ontario Posts: 3
    Looking for 2 tickets to Wrigley night 1. No preference, just wanna go to the show
  • Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    edited June 2016
    Post deleted by Admin.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,921
    edited August 2016
    Ten Club Ticket Policy:
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204909414-Ticket-Policy
    “Reselling Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.”

Posting Guidelines:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    “face value only (no brokers). Offering to pay any price for a ticket, linking to brokers or auctions offering above face value is not ok.

Reminder Announcements posted in both the Lost Dogs section and the Given to Fly section:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/204066/reminder-ticket-sales-face-value
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/249643/reminder-ticket-sales-face-value
    Reminder: Ticket sales = face value
    See the Posting Guidelines. Too many are not following the rules and posting trades where the value of the trade far outweighs the price of the ticket. We are not a broker site - do not sell or ask someone to sell tickets above face value here. No one wants to sit around scrutinizing trades all day … so please be careful or we'll just have to put an end to it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you,
    Admin
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    Just a reminder that I'm still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    luvbtcptluvbtcpt Posts: 8
    Still looking for 2 tix Fenway, either night. Thx
    grasp and hold on...we're dyin' fast...
    soon be over...and i will relent...
  • Options
    DirtyCheeseGirlDirtyCheeseGirl Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Post deleted by Admin
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    Looking for 1 to Fenway, either night. Philly II and MSG II posters can be traded if need be.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    2 tix to Fenway - was looking for one until I found out my PJ sister from Maryland can meet me there! I'm traveling from NY and never thought I'd be able to make the trip. Any help is so gratefully appreciated. Eternal possimist here. F--k the pessimists, f--k em.
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    mojamom2mojamom2 Posts: 73

2 tix to Fenway - was looking for one until I found out my PJ sister from Maryland can meet me there! I'm traveling from NY and never thought I'd be able to make the trip. Any help is so gratefully appreciated. Eternal possimist here. F--k the pessimists, f--k em.

Here I am sister! I'll be celebrating my 60th birthday 7/27, what a gift it would be to spend my first week in my new decade with my PJ sister and my boys! Hoping the stars align!
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    ISO: Fenway night 2, single anywhere.

Have Toronto night 2 poster for trade maybe...
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Looking for a single either night at Fenway, let me know. Thanks!
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    SS657083SS657083 Posts: 123
    Driving from FL to CHI for both nights - need tickets for both nights - single or pair - anywhere in the building. Will buy ASAP via PayPal. Thanks!
  • Options
    mojamom2 said:

Here I am sister! I'll be celebrating my 60th birthday 7/27, what a gift it would be to spend my first week in my new decade with my PJ sister and my boys! Hoping the stars align!
    Yes!

• Options
    WilliamSchaffanWilliamSchaffan Posts: 116
    edited June 2016
    Have a pair of 10c reserved for Wrigley 2...looking to trade/buy for GA either night!
    Post edited by WilliamSchaffan on
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    Looking for one for fenway 1.. Thanks!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    still looking for two fenways either night. thank you!!

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited July 2016
    Looks like I'm going stag to Wrigley. So with that, I have one 10C Reserved (221xxx) for each night. $90 each, Paypal as friends/family. If interested, send me a PM with which night you prefer (or both) and we will work out the details.
    Extra ticket for each night SOLD! Thank you!
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    Have a pair for for Wrigley night 1 in sec 216 and a single in sec 515.
  • Options
    solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 202
    Looking for 2 tickets to Fenway night 2 for my son and I. Thanks for any help!
  • Options

Pm sent
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Pm
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 517

Looks like I'm going stag to Wrigley. So with that, I have one 10C Reserved (221xxx) for each night. $90 each, Paypal as friends/family. If interested, send me a PM with which night you prefer (or both) and we will work out the details.

PM sent
    Things were different then
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited July 2016

I've answered the first responders for each night via PM. I'm getting a lot of responses, so to keep everything in order, I'm answering one at a time until sales are final. If you haven't been contacted yet, someone is ahead of you, but I will let everyone know via PM either way.

Thanks for all the interest!!

Extra ticket for each night SOLD! Thank you!
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
This discussion has been closed.