Options

Pearl Jam live at Third Man - Third Man's Vault #29

Comments

• Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    So is it coming in a box?
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

So when you use this code you're not subscribing to anything right? Just a one time use for the PJ show?

Correct. If you used the 10C code it is a one-time buy.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Will probably come in a TMR mailer. LP with single probably sealed inside.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164

I hate their boxes because they take up too much on my self. I'm happy this one doesn't have it. When the ephemera comes separate from the LP, I stick it in the Vault 7" case.

I know what you mean about the size of those things taking up extra space. Im not a huge fan of all the extra bits to be honest. I just like to keep it together if Im holding on to it. A lot of the stuff from the vault I have sold on anyway if it is loose, I just keep the bits I like/ collect which is usually just White Stripes and JW solo. With it being PJ though, I'll want to keep the lot for once.

On a side note, anyone buying a 2nd copy of this set in the hope that one day it will be trade worthy.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,156
    still haven't received email with a code in it.....hmmmm....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    MedozK said:

So when you use this code you're not subscribing to anything right? Just a one time use for the PJ show?

Correct. If you used the 10C code it is a one-time buy.
    thanks man!
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    FR181798 said:

I hate their boxes because they take up too much on my self. I'm happy this one doesn't have it. When the ephemera comes separate from the LP, I stick it in the Vault 7" case.

I know what you mean about the size of those things taking up extra space. Im not a huge fan of all the extra bits to be honest. I just like to keep it together if Im holding on to it. A lot of the stuff from the vault I have sold on anyway if it is loose, I just keep the bits I like/ collect which is usually just White Stripes and JW solo. With it being PJ though, I'll want to keep the lot for once.

On a side note, anyone buying a 2nd copy of this set in the hope that one day it will be trade worthy.
    I auto renewed with Thirdman and also ordered one through the 10c link. This and probably a few more Vaults will be paid for in pretty short order with the way the market is on rare PJ and JW related merch.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826

Or a bag.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    MedozK said:

I love Pearl Jam's vault releases, but TMR takes it too a new level, imagine Pearl Jam's vault shows coming with a book and replicas of the posters, that'd be awesome, especially since they are only once a year

And just think that TMR does it four times a year.
    Maybe with the new relationship they can utilize TMR for a future Vault release. Seems like they are very efficient with production

PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,781

Or a bag.
    *rimshot
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    mottzimottzi NW Indiana Posts: 42

Same here. Still waiting....
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    jervin007 said:

MedozK said:

I love Pearl Jam's vault releases, but TMR takes it too a new level, imagine Pearl Jam's vault shows coming with a book and replicas of the posters, that'd be awesome, especially since they are only once a year

Maybe with the new relationship they can utilize TMR for a future Vault release. Seems like they are very efficient with production

Third Man certainly put in the effort and if something goes wrong they put it right. Over the 28 Vaults, there has been damaged sleeves (jammed into a tote bag for example), poor quality on a Raconteurs Live LP where a lot of replacements were sent out, wrong Dead Weather track pressed and of course the occasional delay in shipping. Overall though they do seem to get it right, much better since they moved it away from modlife and brought it in house at TMR. Customer service is usually top notch and they have probably seen that pay off.
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Anyone else have a 10C code they aren't using?
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I cant get my codes to work. I keep getting a "Coupon code "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" is not valid. Please make sure to be logged in and apply coupon before proceeding to checkout."

I'm logged in as I registered an account. I'm trying with my wife's 10c account, too but her code isn't working either. I've tired using Firefox and Chrome.

Anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371

MedozK said:

Will probably come in a TMR mailer. LP with single probably sealed inside.
    Doubtful the set will be in any kind of box but the mailer is super heavy duty, TMR does things right. The LP and 7' most likely sealed together in shrink and all the other goodies in a big padded yellow envelope.

10C fans not familiar with TMR packaging and mailing are gonna shit down hard on 10C when these land. I'm not sure if Santos is in charge of the shipping dept and R&D down this avenue but he should prepare for an onslaught of constructive critism.

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I cant get my codes to work. I keep getting a "Coupon code "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" is not valid. Please make sure to be logged in and apply coupon before proceeding to checkout."

I'm logged in as I registered an account. I'm trying with my wife's 10c account, too but her code isn't working either. I've tired using Firefox and Chrome.

Have you clicked on "apply code" underneath the box where you enter the code before proceeding to the next page?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ^ Yes. I even tried it in the gift certificate box just to be sure. Doesn't work there either (obviously).
  • Options
    Ah, ok. I know that is where I got hung up the first time I tried to pre-order. Maybe try emailing TMR to see what the issue may be? It will probably be a couple of days before you hear answer, due to the holiday weekend, but it is worth a shot. You have until the end of the month to pre-order, so there is still time (although I do understand being frustrated at trying to purchase this right now).
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I'm not in any rush. I understand we have 30 days to order still. Just frustrating when you do everything right and a little error message is telling you you're not.
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    so i followed the instructions in the email.... registered...input code, paid $45 via paypal. Got confirm for subscription. is that all i have to do? Is there another step? i thought i read that with regular TMR subscriptions, you also have to pay for the vault releases in addition to subscription... is that right?

Just want to make sure i get the the pj vault release with what i just did.
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options

so i followed the instructions in the email.... registered...input code, paid $45 via paypal. Got confirm for subscription. is that all i have to do? Is there another step? i thought i read that with regular TMR subscriptions, you also have to pay for the vault releases in addition to subscription... is that right?

That's it. Did you get a confirmation email from TMR?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909

I'm not in any rush. I understand we have 30 days to order still. Just frustrating when you do everything right and a little error message is telling you you're not.

Are you going through the link in the 10c email that had your code in it? That takes you to a special 10c one time only subscription page and from there you should be able to use the code.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Are you using the "order now" button in the 10C email? That takes you to the one-time only 10C vault item. If you're adding the vault directly from TMR's website, the code won't work since that is the renewable subscription. See below:

1. Create a TMR account
    2. Login to your TMR account
    3. From the 10C email, click the "ORDER NOW" button. This will take you to the one-time, non-renewed 10C member edition of the vault.
    4. Add it to your cart
    5. Enter your code from the same email in step 3.
    6. Click apply code
    7. Finish checkout

• Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    SD48277 said:

yep. i think im good. so stoked!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

SD48277 said:

yep. i think im good. so stoked!
    nice! same here!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

Are you using the "order now" button in the 10C email? That takes you to the one-time only 10C vault item. If you're adding the vault directly from TMR's website, the code won't work since that is the renewable subscription. See below:

1. Create a TMR account
    2. Login to your TMR account
    3. From the 10C email, click the "ORDER NOW" button. This will take you to the one-time, non-renewed 10C member edition of the vault.
    4. Add it to your cart
    5. Enter your code from the same email in step 3.
    6. Click apply code
    7. Finish checkout

Thank you! Used the "order now" link from the email and it was very smooth. Discount code didn't work without using that link. Much appreciated
    PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options
    FR181798 said:

jervin007 said:

MedozK said:

Third Man certainly put in the effort and if something goes wrong they put it right. Over the 28 Vaults, there has been damaged sleeves (jammed into a tote bag for example), poor quality on a Raconteurs Live LP where a lot of replacements were sent out, wrong Dead Weather track pressed and of course the occasional delay in shipping. Overall though they do seem to get it right, much better since they moved it away from modlife and brought it in house at TMR. Customer service is usually top notch and they have probably seen that pay off.
    Yeah, fortunately I haven't had any issues with my Vaults (been a member since #1), but I did receive some severely damaged inverted lightening bolts. Ordered two of them and the mailers arrived severely damaged and the records literally bent. I took photos and emailed third man. They had me send back the records and sent me two brand new ones immediately. Excellent customer service.
    PJ:

• Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    mottzi said:

Same here. Still waiting....
    Yeah, still haven't got mine either. I emailed 10C, so we'll see what they say :)
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,449

It really is refreshing to see how many of us in here have turntables

Some of us buy vinyl and don't have a turntable. Don't ask me how I know this
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,677
    When does this thing ship?