Options

Room available in Telluride all 3 nights of Ride Fest

I've rented a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo right in the town of Telluride for the Ride Fest, Friday -Monday. I had a couple back out on me, and now the room is available. This is a really nice unit with two decks with great views. if anyone is seriously interested, i can share the link from Airbnb. This condo is in town and just steps from the Gondola. Absolutely perfect base for the Fest. We are all in our late 30's and big fans. No smoking or heavy partying in the unit obviously. I doubt anyone is coming to the MAGICAL TOWN OF TELLURIDE to hang inside much anyhow! We will be using this a sleep and shower and breakfast space. Quiet time will be respected. Couples or singles welcome. We are booze and 420 friendly, but keep the smoke outside! Unfortunately the condo only included one parking spot, but I'm hearing there is paid parking very close. Supposedly the town is closing the road in at some point on Friday, so get there early. Anyways, the price is $500 for the 3 nights. this is much cheaper than anything you will find at this point, unless you want to camp. I could prorate for a shorter stay, but hoping to get someone for the whole fest. I think this will be an amazing experience. You can pm me here, or email me directly at mayormcmahon@msn.com I was at MSG 1&2 and Ottawa, and they were on fire!!

Comments

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    pm sent
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    Whitey, you lucky mf'er
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04