Options

Fuck me in the Brain @ Wrigley

Sinnamin_GrrlSinnamin_Grrl Charlotte, NC Posts: 68
So, how do you start this kind of thing? Well, I thought I'd start here. Aaron Pollock posted a quote on Facebook from 1993's Version.. (Shoe the shoeless), and mentioned he thought, "its shelved". Well I want to prove him wrong. I think in light of the recent election and some of how all of us feel with all the crap going on in 2016 so far, we can ALL benefit from some leadership in the voice of Ed. Just let us HAVE it, let us have our voice, the one that let's us all relax and take a moment to truly break free from thought, from stress from it...all. FUCK ME IN THE BRAIN!!! Get your signs @ the ready, get this post "Approved by all Jamily Members"... Lets do it!
Chicago, IL Aug 20'16
Columbia, SC Apr 21'16
Greenville, SC Apr 16'16
Mexico City, MEX Nov 28'15
Denver, CO Oct 22'14
St. Paul, MN Oct 19'14
Chicago, IL (Wrigley) Jul 19'13
London, ON Canada Jul 16 '13
Winnipeg, MB Sep 17 '11
East Troy, WI (Alpine Valley) on Sep 4 '11 & Sep 5'11
Philly PA (Spectrum) Oct 30 '09
Vancouver, BC Canada Sep 25'09
(Eddie Vedder Solo) Van BC Apr 2'08
George WA (The Gorge) Jul 22'06
George WA (The Gorge) Jul 23'06
Vancouver, BC Canada Sep 2'05
Vancouver, BC Canada July 19'98
Gimli, MB Canada (SUNFEST) - Aug 14'93
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,123
    I'm in!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I approve this message.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    evdjj3jevdjj3j Old Mountains Posts: 114
    I just watched the show this song came from and the song needs to stay shelved if it's the offspring of that show. The show had some strong negative vibes going on from the get go.
  • Options
    Mamasan80Mamasan80 Posts: 298
    It's a cool song, but it was also an improv response to a very tense show where fans were throwing things at the band all night. It got so bad that they were playing behind their stacks at one point. It's not a political protest song, it's an angry improv.

Out of My Mind is the only improv that recurred, and unless someone is willing to make another large donation to a charity of PJ's choice, I'd imagine it'll stay that way!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    evdjj3j said:

I just watched the show this song came from and the song needs to stay shelved if it's the offspring of that show. The show had some strong negative vibes going on from the get go.

I agree. Maybe the worst thing the band ever recorded to tape.