Options

Bobbleheads

Mookie27Mookie27 Posts: 10
Does anybody have a Mike Mccready bobblehead they're looking to part with?
Some die just to live

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    Depends on what you have to trade
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you would be interested in/want for it. I do have some vinyl singles to offer: 1)Happy When I'm Crying; on b side: Live for Today (R.E.M.); 2) Soldier of Love; on b side: Last Kiss; and 3) Olympic Platinum; on b side: Smile. I think the only other item I have available is one of those 'Falla Sheep' that they were selling on tour in 2013. The vinyl should be in great-excellent condition as I have only ever listened to Happy When I'm Crying. If none of this interests you, would you consider selling? Which one do you have?
    Do you actually collect bobbleheads? Or do you simply have it because it's a PJ bobblehead?
    I'm actually a big PJ fan that also collects bobbleheads - so if you're interested in other bobbleheads I may be able to offer you something there too.
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    any interest kramer73?
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    Not really, I already have those. Thanks though!
  • Options
    TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
    Kramer73

I have some EV tour posters. Any interest?
  • Options
    nah, I really only collect the posters of the shows that I attend. (if you happen to have an extra of night 2 in Toronto on May 12, I'd be very interested) lol..... would you consider selling the bobblehead?
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    haha...... my bad, TUTMAN08, I thought your comment was directed at me.....
    Some die just to live