**Columbia 04212016 Setlist Thread**

1111213141517»

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103

Very unimaginative 2nd encore especially the last four songs. Seems like it's been done to death. Come on Ed you can come up with something better than that!

The main bulk of the show was fantastic though. Looking forward to Saturday night- hoping periscope is good to us!

Sorry you feel that way about the 2nd encore. Granted, this was only my 6th show and I had never seen Chloe/Crown or SOLAT before and it has been 13 years since seeing RITFW, so I was very happy with it.
    Hey well you were at the show so it's more important that you had a good time. I wasn't there and I won't be buying the bootleg, so my opinion is irrelevant. Just was throwing my 2 cents out there is all. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

As for me I will be in attendance for the 2 Toronto shows and they will be my 11th and 12th shows - first shows out East though - have only ever seen them out west. First show was in 2000. I will always regret not seeing them in the 90's. I was a super fan back then.
    No, your opinion is valid. Maybe it was better for me because of being there in the moment. I guess the point of my post is that it's interesting that my awesome is your ho-hum, your awesome is someone else's ho-hum, etc. I'm just thankful they tailor the show for every venue and don't play the same show night after night.
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,291
    I completed the 'Ten' album with oceans, thanks PJ.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)