Options

ISO Columbia GA - Don't Want to End the Streak

My husband & I have been going to Pearl Jam shows together since their 1996 No Charleston SC show. Last weekend's Greenville show was our 8th time seeing them together. We only have one ticket for tomorrow's Columbia show, because the other ticket we thought we had ended up going to someone else. So I am ISO of a single GA ticket. The reason GA is that we already have a friend in GA, so one of us can be with them & the other can be in our seat with our other friend. Confusing, I know. But GA keeps us from being alone. Although I am getting to the point that I would almost take anything, to not break the streak. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    custephcusteph Posts: 12
    Just had a discussion with my husband. If you have one extra ten club ticket (GA or reserved), can you please PM me? We're watching the Hampton show on Youtube & I just don't want to miss out tomorrow. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    custephcusteph Posts: 12

PM sent

Thank you so very much!!
  • Options
    I'm looking for 1 or 2 GA tickets to Columbia for my son 1st, and myself secondly. I Will trade reserved floor seats. I have 1 or 2 tickets available. Row 1r seats 11 and 12. We had lottery GA tickets to NC show, but that didn't work out. Trying to inject new blood into the PJ community and let my son ride the wave that is Pearl Jam. Thanks for any help,
    A Long Time Fan.