Options

**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Matt Cord just mentioned this thread on the 10 club show on WMMR. He said there is a Tailgate @ the Tweeter Center thread that is 800 pages long and to look for the "green tent and the red flag" in Lot #2 and he said he might broadcast from on site.

Now if the asshole who started this thread would just take some time to update it we might have a party planned by now.....
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Matt Cord just mentioned this thread on the 10 club show on WMMR. He said there is a Tailgate @ the Tweeter Center thread that is 800 pages long and to look for the "green tent and the red flag" in Lot #2 and he said he might broadcast from on site.

Now if the asshole who started this thread would just take some time to update it we might have a party planned by now.....

Yeah I heard that too.. wonder who the p-whipped asshole is that abandoned this thread and site is ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    oh my god. secret is out.

more people=better to hide. ;)
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    Art Museums? BYOB restaurants? That's so Brokeback. Dude did you get a vasectomy or something? Dude if she makes you watch "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days" - RUN! ;)

I haven't seen that movie yet. I did have to sit through "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon, Mean Girls and a couple other chick flicks.
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:

matt can pick you out for us.. so you can only hide with the innersanctum.. which doesn't include me ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    I haven't seen that movie yet. I did have to sit through "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon, Mean Girls and a couple other chick flicks.

Dude, I'm Captain Red Sox fan and even I won't watch Fever Pitch! That's not good that you had to see that.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    grace6697 wrote:

You can wear one of these:

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/dress-up/acc/grouch-specs-tache.jpg

Then we'll never find you. ;)
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    Solat13 wrote:
    You can wear one of these:

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/dress-up/acc/grouch-specs-tache.jpg

Then we'll never find you. ;)

SCARY!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    fucking Phillies. trying to blow the game vs the Mets. 8-8 bottom 11th
  • Options
    Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Haha I called him about this before but wasn't sure if he remembered...he must have seen the "obnoxious" font sizing I used today :D I didn't hear him announce it as I was out getting a late meal, but that's cool either way that he did that.
  • Options
    Hey Julian, can a nigga get an update on the first page pleez? Make sure Night 2 is a def as well now when ya can. Night 2 is white tux theme night by the way. Thanks!
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    fucking Phillies. trying to blow the game vs the Mets. 8-8 bottom 11th

i hear that ...im lookin on too dude...go phils....they better win its past my bedtime..hey satansbedbugs is gonna be stoppin by the green tent....
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    Haha I called him about this before but wasn't sure if he remembered...he must have seen the "obnoxious" font sizing I used today :D I didn't hear him announce it as I was out getting a late meal, but that's cool either way that he did that.

Where's lot#2???? sorry no big font here :D

Admin

• Options
    The 1st page of this thread has been updated for the first time in about 2 months. The fucking Phillies 8-8 top of the 12th. I can't stay up to watch this game.

I need to crash. Good night everyone. Have fun.

Enjoy it. Life is short.

Sincerely,

PhillyPJ
  • Options
    Ok, Julie told me she was confused (not hard but we know this) so I will explain it best I can:

If you are on Delaware Ave. with Campbell's Field on your Right, then there are 3 or 4 small parking lots for the aquarium, the next light ahead of you is intersection of Federal St./Del Ave. At that light the aquarium is to your right. You go straight through that light and under the "tunnel" that goes over the parking garage. The Tweeter is immediately on your right when you come through it and there are two parking lots on your left. The first one on your left is Lot #2.

OR if you come up Federal St. headed toward aquarium, you would make a Left onto a small side street that is paved and takes you behind the lots. The turn is right before/at the Welcome to the Waterfront sign or whatever it says with the landscaping on the concrete road divider. It is the last turn of any kind there before thr oad divides and you would have to make the Left onto Del Ave.

By boat, I simply don't know :D

Follow me? :D
  • Options
    I will be there. Fuckin A this weekend is going to rock.

Where is DA KID????
  • Options
    Nice directions... but think I still want a phone number so I'm not the only fuck showing up at 1PM all by myself........... although I will have plenty of awwww coooo hallll and a tent :D

and the phils caught some luck there

da kid will be there.. I'm picking up his case of beer tomorrow to lighten his travel load

Admin

• Options
    By boat, I simply don't know :D

i'm coming by boat. i bet it's easy to get lost. ;)
  • Options
    More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 591
    Thoughts at 11:15:

On my road trip to Sinking Springs (not Icedale, my bad) today I passed a sign directing people to the Sovereign Center in Reading.
    Ahhh...good times, good times.
    That was a great show.
    The only good thing about my long road trip was that I was able to spend some quality time with music and my thoughts. I listened to the Hartford show and Blue.

Camden is now only three days away.
    The clock is ticking.
    I want to hear Army reserve in Camden.

She tells herself
    And everyone else
    Father is risking
    His life for our freedoms

I'm not blind
    I can see it coming
    Looks like lightning
    In my childs eye

I'm not frantic
    I can feel it coming
    Darling you'll save me
    If you save yourself

That is so God damn sad.

The 14 yr old son of someone that I know at work was hit by a car on Saturday. It looks like he will be OK.

Sometimes when I think about my own kids and my wife the love I feel becomes painful because I'm suddenly hit with a fear of losing them. The realization of the fragility of life can be overwhelming.

Last night I had a seemingly endless dream that I was being hunted down by a T Rex.
    There was a group of people involved in the dream as well but no one that I knew or even recognized.
    I kept choosing bad places to hide and when the lizard would get close,
    I would barely escape with my life.
    I would then run full sprint to another bad hiding spot.
    It seemed to go on forever.
    When I woke up (my daughter came into the room at 5AM) I remembered everything,
    but could not understand why I didn't just get pissed and try to kill the thing.
    It was exhausting.

Tonight I'll sleep with a spear.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    PhillyPJ wrote:

The idea of PhillyPJ watching "Mean Girls" makes me laugh.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Thoughts at 11:15:

On my road trip to Sinking Springs (not Icedale, my bad) today I passed a sign directing people to the Sovereign Center in Reading.
    Ahhh...good times, good times.
    That was a great show.
    The only good thing about my long road trip was that I was able to spend some quality time with music and my thoughts. I listened to the Hartford show and Blue.

Camden is now only three days away.
    The clock is ticking.
    I want to hear Army reserve in Camden.

She tells herself
    And everyone else
    Father is risking
    His life for our freedoms

I'm not blind
    I can see it coming
    Looks like lightning
    In my childs eye

I'm not frantic
    I can feel it coming
    Darling you'll save me
    If you save yourself

That is so God damn sad.

The 14 yr old son of someone that I know at work was hit by a car on Saturday. It looks like he will be OK.

Sometimes when I think about my own kids and my wife the love I feel becomes painful because I'm suddenly hit with a fear of losing them. The realization of the fragility of life can be overwhelming.

Last night I had a seemingly endless dream that I was being hunted down by a T Rex.
    There was a group of people involved in the dream as well but no one that I knew or even recognized.
    I kept choosing bad places to hide and when the lizard would get close,
    I would barely escape with my life.
    I would then run full sprint to another bad hiding spot.
    It seemed to go on forever.
    When I woke up (my daughter came into the room at 5AM) I remembered everything,
    but could not understand why I didn't just get pissed and try to kill the thing.
    It was exhausting.

Tonight I'll sleep with a spear.

I had a dream last night that He Who is That of the Yamcumber was just smiting the FUCK outta me. It was crazy.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    I'm never burning another fucking CD as long as I live!! :)
  • Options
    You'll do as you're told there Shirley!

I obviously can't sleep and decided to come police the thread :D
  • Options
    Go Cleveland! Shit, I just looked at the setlist finally....

Better Man (good to get that one out of the way upfront) Given To Fly, Crap, Crap, Crap, Faithfull, Crap, Crap, Long Drawn Out Old Fav,
    MFC, Immortality, Lukin, Do The Evolution, Spin The Black Circle, Porch
    Encore 1- Black and Alive back to back. Nice.
    Encore 2- Go, More New Crap, U, Don't Gimme No Lip, Smile, Why Go, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

Wow. Nice. I'm Jealous. No Even Flow made the show 50% better I'm sure, and the rest of it stands on it's own merits.
  • Options
    I hope they don't make me regret passing on the Boston tix I had available to me this week. It was seriously a struggle to not go. I was all planned out for both days between tix, lodging and transportation. I was even gonna rock star it and drive straight to the bar at 10 am Friday to meet Julie and tell grand tales of hearing Who You Are, Indifference, Dirty Frank and Oceans.

Alas, my better judgement got me in nearly the 11th hour. It was in the back of my brain all day today as well- "You can still go...it's not to late...it'll make you feel good." I hate when that happens during a tour. I also had a time late last week when I swore Boston off, then over the weekend had a relapse and started planning again.
  • Options
    i did the same thing with the albany show, decided not to go at the last second and im still sore from kicking myself.

looking forward to some green tent shenanigans.

goddamn you beltran! (madson deserved the W)
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    Nice directions... but think I still want a phone number so I'm not the only fuck showing up at 1PM all by myself........... although I will have plenty of awwww coooo hallll and a tent :D

and the phils caught some luck there

da kid will be there.. I'm picking up his case of beer tomorrow to lighten his travel load

i'll be there early too......all by myself:p
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Go Cleveland! Shit, I just looked at the setlist finally....

Better Man (good to get that one out of the way upfront) Given To Fly, Crap, Crap, Crap, Faithfull, Crap, Crap, Long Drawn Out Old Fav,
    MFC, Immortality, Lukin, Do The Evolution, Spin The Black Circle, Porch
    Encore 1- Black and Alive back to back. Nice.
    Encore 2- Go, More New Crap, U, Don't Gimme No Lip, Smile, Why Go, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

Wow. Nice. I'm Jealous. No Even Flow made the show 50% better I'm sure, and the rest of it stands on it's own merits.
    That show was really fucking good. I was SOOOO happy when I finally got to hear Smile!
  • Options
    More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 591
    I hope they don't make me regret passing on the Boston tix I had available to me this week.

The Boston shows will be great; there is no doubt about that. Ordinarily I would say you are crazy for letting them go, but you aren't.

If you have the rest of the leg lined up, you're going to see everything anyway. Boston will get treats, but every city seems to be getting treats. I would rather see some of my wish list with the fans in Philly than with those in Boston. Nothing against Boston, it just seems that the Philly crowd is friendlier and less pompous. Just rest up Sean because this weekend will be a massive blow out. Watch the set lists unfold online and get more excited for Camden. I can't imagine what the boys will play on Memorial Day weekend with so many songs on the new album written about the war. I don't think they chose Philly for this weekend out of convenience for the tour schedule, I think they chose Philly for this weekend because of its history. We got the holiday weekend!

[size=+2]Who isn't excited yet?[/size]

Today is Wednesday now.
    1, 2, 3, Saturday

Sat
    May 27 Scattered T-Storms
    80°/65° 50%
    80°F

Sun
    May 28 Partly Cloudy
    80°/64° 10%
    80°F

Our weekend is going to be perfect.

Lot #2 is a great choice too because the walk to the venue will be so short and people can hang out longer.

I don't think Save You has been played yet or Brain of J. If we don't see Release as an opener either night in Boston, maybe we'll get that in Camden.

My wife is really excited too which is good.
    I'd love to be able to surprise her with a trip to NYC on Wednesday too... :)
    Good luck to everybody.
    Julie if you win a spot leave your hat at home.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    [size=+2]Who isn't excited yet?[/size]

Ummm...me!