Options

Preferred seating for members floor seats not good

Hate to sound ungrateful any bit.But the seats for both pj shows we got were horrible!We choose not to be on the pit so they sat us behind the pit all stuffed up in seats on he floor?You can hardly see the stage because the people in front of you.My wife is short and could not see anything at all.Id rather be behind the stage up above than those floor seats horrible.

Thoughts ?anyone else with this experience?

Comments

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    I had similar seats in Buffalo in 2013 and they are the worst seats in the house...I would rather be in the upper bowl. You basically end up watching the screens as you can't really see anything on the stage.

10c should not even offer these seats.

People here will say "least you were in the building".
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    The more tickets the ten club has the better. Perhaps should try ticketmaster if not willing to chance where the 10c seats may end up. More fans will probably complain about being in the upper deck or behind the stage then on the floor.

I would prefer to be on the floor then behind the stage or lower level half court area. I am tall though so I like the head on view.
  • Options
    Edved1823Edved1823 Posts: 16
    Exactly.Yeah I figured that's what people here will say.They are the worst seats.Has to be another way for members to get better seats that the non members are getting .

I agree 10 c should offer other seats .We were very disappointed those are they seats we were only able to get
  • Options
    Edved1823Edved1823 Posts: 16
    So more than likely floor seats is where all members tickets go too?would have love to be half court lower level seats.I would rather go ticketmaster route than get those floor seats again.Only option I have I guess
  • Options
    Mawky1103Mawky1103 Posts: 310
    Floor seats behind the pit in arena shows are terrible seats. They should not be 10c seats. This has been talked about before on here.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    My best Fanclub seats were Philly 2003. On Stone's side, on the side (basically the best seats in the house if it were a hockey game). They've gotten progressively worse ever since. Like the OP, I'd rather not be on the floor be find GA (which is where I'll probably be at Philly 2 this year). Oh well.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,415
    bitch and complain....there were so many people who didn't get tickets at all....
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998

bitch and complain....there were so many people who didn't get tickets at all....

Neither of the previous shows sold out. Anyone who wanted to go could have gone for face value.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I always like to ring in on this topic.

Hardly a huge deal, and obviously not totally worth Ten Clubs time and effort, or it might have already been made into policy, but here it goes.

My opinion of floor seats (in an arena) over 20 or so rows from the stage, are total garbage seats.

The problem is "THE FLOOR" denotes "GREAT SEATS" even if its not true for most of them.

The best seats after the Pit, and Section ABC/123 on the floor, are absolutely the risers right about parallel to the stage and then up and back past center ice.

Then I would rather have 200 section, or 300 section, OR EVEN 400 section seats higher up and closer to the stage, than to be on the floor with ZERO view.

Now some 6'6' guy might love the floor row 45, but not most of us.

I would make a wish list of seat locations that take this into effect, but alas it is probably not something anyone within PJ is going to wast their time on.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    Edved1823 said:

So more than likely floor seats is where all members tickets go too?would have love to be half court lower level seats.I would rather go ticketmaster route than get those floor seats again.Only option I have I guess

No not even close. Depending on the Arena you get the best wing seats wrapping around the arena to the centre view at the back. Tenclub said this tour that they would be cutting back how many floor seats they were giving out. What Tenclub number are you and what row seat did you have?
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I've had floor seats all the way back at the united center and yes they do blow for tall and short people. But what are you going to do let it ruin the show? No you simply move around and find better seats.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I never had 10c seats in the pre GA era but how is seats behind the pit any different from the seats on the floor before GA. How far back did 10c seats go then?
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    What is your 10C# OP? I sat 2 rows behind GA in Hartford last go round and thought they were just fine. But my wife and I are both fairly tall, so that helps.

I think the 10C would see those (anything within 5-10 rows behind the pit) as a good seat. But I can see how shorter people would rather be further back from the stage and elevated.