Options

Philly Tix | 04/28/2016 Philadelphia, PA Reserved Seating Ten Club Only!

Hey Friends,
So, I put in for some tix to Philly, won the lottery...
Unfortunatly I can't make it now due to my work schedule, looks like I'll be at the Lexiton show instead.

DATE CITY PRICE/PAIR
04/28/2016 Philadelphia, PA- Reserved Seating $172.00

Not sure what I can do here...
I've never had to sell any 10 club tix before , so not sure on the proper protocol here.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Nothing. 10C tickets can only be picked up by the buyer on the day of the show.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,850
    Try e-mailing 10C with your situation, they might allow something. But I think they stopped ticket switching because it got out of hand. You may be out of luck...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    If you cant be there to pick them up the day of the show, you can donate them to then wishlist foundation. No refund for you, but at least they go to a good cause
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,297
    Yeah you would have to be the one to pick tickets up ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....