Options

Bought tickets to Fenway in the "glitched" early sale that were canceled?

mcrieckenmcriecken Indiana Posts: 265
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I purchased tickets to Fenway in the "glitched" early sale that were ultimately canceled. I checked my CC statement today and noticed that I was only refunded for one pair of tickets (I had bought two sets). I called Redsox and they confirmed that they processed the return, but it never showed up on my CC statement (two weeks later now). So I had to call my CC company to get it reversed. If you bought tickets check your CC statements to make sure you got the proper refund(s)!
St. Louis, USA 10-05-2004 | Chicago, USA 08-23-2009 | Indianapolis, USA 05-07-2010 | Hartford, USA 10-25-2013 | Lexington, USA 04-26-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-22-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-18-2018 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2018
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Thanks for the heads-up on this.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Same exact thing happened here. I was only refunded for one set of my tickets, and still waiting on the other, but I called the RedSox box office and said "both sets are refunded on our end"

If it doesnt show up this week, I'm going to the bank to handle it.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Same thing with me - bought three sets to Friday night and they only canceled two of them. Red Sox office is completely uncooperative and says that "on our end we see them as canceled." Only way I am getting my money back is to dispute the charge with my bank.
    -peace-
  • Options
    And why did you need two sets of tix?!?