ISO 1 Fenway TC ticket

RebekahRebekah Cape Cod, MA Posts: 44
I was shut out of both nights for Fenway Park, like many of us. I'm hoping someone will help fulfill my 10+ year dream of seeing the best band in the world play the most glorious park in the world (IMO) and allow me to be their second to one or both nights. Willing to send a resume and references on request ;-)
Caught a bolt of lightening...cursed the day he let it go....

Comments

• dlymnflddlymnfld CT Posts: 917
    Rebekah said:

I was shut out of both nights for Fenway Park, like many of us. I'm hoping someone will help fulfill my 10+ year dream of seeing the best band in the world play the most glorious park in the world (IMO) and allow me to be their second to one or both nights. Willing to send a resume and references on request ;-)

I lost both too and have no doubt I'll get tickets on Friday. They place is huge and is a "stadium" show versus an "arena" show. You'll get tickets on Friday, I wouldn't worry.
    Springfield 4/6/94, Boston 4/6/94, Hartford 10/2/96, New York 9/11/98, Hartford 9/13/98, Mansfield 8/30/00, Boston 9/28/04, Reading 10/1/04, Quebec City 9/20/05, Boston 5/24/06, Hartford 5/13/06, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08 Philadelphia 10/31/09, Hartford 10/15/10,
    Boston 10/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11, East Troy 9/4/11, Missoula 9/30/12, Worcester 10/15/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13,
    St. Paul 10/19/14, New York 9/26/15, Quebec City 5/5/16, Boston 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18, Quebec City 9/1/22, Camden 9/14/22, Oklahoma City 9/20/22 
  • RebekahRebekah Cape Cod, MA Posts: 44
    I have been to concerts at Fenway in the stadium..and...not to sound ungracious, but they suck. Sound isn't great, can barely see.... even IF you can get tix via that TM shit show... we shall see.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Rebekah said:

Your picture is way better of any resume
    Ha! super kind of you, Air23 :blush:
    Bump - would just like to be on the field with a bunch of fans!
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Rebekah said:

Ha! super kind of you, Air23 :blush:

Like Chinese motto, your picture is more meaningful than 1000 words
    Seriously...desperately ISO. Will happily be your 10c second on either or Both nights.
    dlymnfld said:

Rebekah said:

I lost both too and have no doubt I'll get tickets on Friday. They place is huge and is a "stadium" show versus an "arena" show. You'll get tickets on Friday, I wouldn't worry.
    Still have no doubt dlymnfld? I was unable to get anything in either the pre sale or today.