Options

Toronto Show

Hi Jamily...if anyone has an extra 10C Toronto ticket for the May 10th show, I'd be interested! I tried through 10C missed out...tried today through the pre sale on Ticketmaster missed, out and tomorrow will try again during the General Public sale on Ticketmaster but hope is dwindling....it's a hot show and rightfully so! Hit me back if you have a spare. Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Try on Lost Dogs. There are also threads on The Porch and Given To Fly.

Good luck!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Hi Friends, I have two seats for the May 10th Show. Long Story: I tried to get two tickets for my wife's birthday so she and her bff could go. I got two for May 10th, but they aren't seated together (and two females that aren't comfortable sitting alone "in the big city") and then they opened up the next day of shows and I was able to get them two seats together. Soooo long story short: I have two tix not seated together for the May 10th Show. section 101 and section 318. They each cost me 106, (because of service fees and shit) and I'm looking to sell them for 100 (which is a 6 dollar hit, but it was worth the risk).
    If you are interested, please message me about them :)
    Thanks friends
  • Options
    ClapperClapper Toronto Posts: 206
    edited February 2016
    test
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II