Options

Anybody traveling from Nebraska to any shows?

offhegoes1234offhegoes1234 Posts: 28
edited February 2016 in The Porch
Just curious. Me and my buddy are going to the Hampton show and were from Omaha. Was wondering if any Nebraskans or mid westerners are heading to the show.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    From Omaha, live in Frenont now..

I'm attending all 4 Florida shows, and most likely Lexington
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    I am going to Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh, Columbia- driving from Minnesota.
  • Options
    klavicleklavicle Ames, IA Posts: 20
    Doin' Raleigh/Columbia... From Ames, IA. Flying out Tue through Friday!!
    Council Bluffs '03; The GORGE 1 & 2 '06;  Kansas City '10;  PJ 20 (East Troy) '11;  Chicago (Wrigley) '13, '16;  Lincoln '14;  St. Paul '14;  Raleigh '16;  Columbia '16;  Missoula '18
  • Options
    NikkiRose said:

Nikki you driving with a crew to the Hampton show?
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,591
    klavicle said:

Doin' Raleigh/Columbia... From Ames, IA. Flying out Tue through Friday!!

A fan from Ames? I grew up in Gilbert and now live in Des Moines. Enjoy the shows, Raleigh is on my 29th birthday but I won't be able to make that one. 2 Wrigley shows is all I'm doing this year.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    B day sounds like a reason to get to Raleigh!! I hope to be at Wrigley myself. Go 'Clones!
    Council Bluffs '03; The GORGE 1 & 2 '06;  Kansas City '10;  PJ 20 (East Troy) '11;  Chicago (Wrigley) '13, '16;  Lincoln '14;  St. Paul '14;  Raleigh '16;  Columbia '16;  Missoula '18
  • Options
    From Iowa City, going to Quebec City! Flying out on Thursday, back on Sunday.
  • Options

NikkiRose said:

Nikki you driving with a crew to the Hampton show?
    Driving with my boyfriend so not with a crew but not alone either
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,591
    klavicle said:

B day sounds like a reason to get to Raleigh!! I hope to be at Wrigley myself. Go 'Clones!

You lost me at go clones... I'm an Iowa grad :)
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    Gross. But I'll give you a pass, Ten Clubber trumps all!
  • Options
    From Des Moines. Driving down for Lexington and hoping for tickets to Wrigley.