Options

Floor tickets in Toronto

Got floor tickets for Toronto May 11
Section L
They have row and seat #
Is this the case to track the amount of people?
Just curious if these tickets are GA or actual seats
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    cliveson said:

Got floor tickets for Toronto May 11
    Section L
    They have row and seat #
    Is this the case to track the amount of people?
    Just curious if these tickets are GA or actual seats

I do not believe those are GA tickets. There are rows of seats on the floor behind the GA pit.
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    if that's the case looking at the seating chart the pit is small and given the seats I have they are real close
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    cliveson said:

if that's the case looking at the seating chart the pit is small and given the seats I have they are real close

I was curious about this as well. I got GA but got really confused when i started seeing people post they got floor L, C. R. Is it possible the pit could be small?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937

cliveson said:

I was curious about this as well. I got GA but got really confused when i started seeing people post they got floor L, C. R. Is it possible the pit could be small?
    Seems to me they've got the wrong seating chart - there's just no way the pit is that tiny little line going across! That would mean it's essentially a five-row deep pit!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    I guess as fans we are all getting a little old. I know I don't feel like be smashed into a pit
  • Options
    I am willing to bet that there is a full size GA with seating starting behind at the "Blue to Red Line" area on the floor. likely 2 sets of Floor sections Left Center and Right.

Fortunately we managed Row 1 FLRL in seating :) So GA or No GA ... going to Enjoy.
    2003: Missoula, Vancouver
    2005: Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, St.John's 1&2
    2006: St. Paul 1&2
    2011: Hamilton, Winnipeg
    2013: Calgary
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    A friend pulled 2 GAs (purchased) then pulled FLR-L Row 22 seats (purchased) while his wife pulled 2 GAs (purchased). Once he informed me his wife's Visa is a secondary card under his primary card I quickly told him to reach out to Ticketmaster and have the reserved seats cancelled so both pairs of GAs remain within the ticket limit. Thankfully Ticketmaster was kind enough to void the 3rd pair and they kept both pairs of GAs.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    So what does the GA1 and the GA2 signify.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 575
    If it's like 2013 tour and I am sure it will be, in Vancouver and Calgary the GA section is about 1/3 of the floor. The rest is seats.
    That TM seating chart has a GA section that's way too small.
  • Options

Yes I need to know this too. Any ideas?
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823

Nothing, really - it's basically just Ticketmaster's internal numbering. They're all the same section.

Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    NWOntario said:

Nothing, really - it's basically just Ticketmaster's internal numbering. They're all the same section.

Sweet! Thanks!