How does this work?

CimeCime In My Tree Posts: 51
There's a lot of ticket switching going on and so need to I understand the rules, if I want to switch a ticket with someone or sell at face value an extra ticket both parties must be present at the will call window the day of the concert. Right?
Example: I have an extra ticket for the Tampa show but need one for the Miami show. I find someone with an extra ticket for the Miami show and they also want to go to the Tampa show, so I meet them at the will call window in Miami, they give me their extra ticket, then at the Tampa show they meet me at the window and then I give them my extra ticket. This sounds complicated and involves trust. Is there another way?

Minding my manners

Comments

• mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    edited January 2016
    Bingo - 10c will only release your ticket envelope to the 10c member with ID at the booth the day of the show. If you are making arrangements with someone here, they will need to meet you at the venue - and then meet you again at the next.
  • AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 863
    Exchange cash both times. Think of it as a security deposit on behalf of the person who buys the first spare. Ensures they won't flake on you at the next show when they're supposed to supply the ticket.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    AlaG said:

Exchange cash both times. Think of it as a security deposit on behalf of the person who buys the first spare. Ensures they won't flake on you at the next show when they're supposed to supply the ticket.

Good point. Buy their extra, then they buy your extra, aka a refund.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • CimeCime In My Tree Posts: 51
    Great advice, thanks!
    Minding my manners