Options

New to TC ticket buying, need help

Ok, I'm new to this whole lottery process. I get the gist, but I have a question regarding the shows and preferences. So I'm assuming I can enter the drawing for both type of seating for the same show, making one my first choice and the other my second choice. Lets say it's my really lucky day(sort of) and I get drawn for both options. How does that work?

Comments

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    you won't - you will get one pair of tickets to a show
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    only one pair for any show you can enter for reserved and ga but can only be chosen for one
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,676
    my understanding is that the system will not allow for a member to get both options for one show. You'll have your choice of preference but if your first choice is GA (General Admission) and your second is RS (Reserved Seating) you'll get RS if you do not get GA. But if you get GA, you cannot get RS as well.
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Kuntztimes4Kuntztimes4 Posts: 2
    edited January 2016
    I kind of thought that's how it worked but wanted to make sure it went by show date and not how its set up as each seating option being a different show. Thank you for the help.
    Post edited by Kuntztimes4 on
  • Options
    GA and Reserved Ticket Options:

Eligible members may enter the drawing for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.

• Options
    TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    What about trading. Can we trade with other 10C members prior to shows so we show up at the events with our own ID for traded shows
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.