Options

Yinz.

"I'm never goin' back'air again. The rag needs worsht, so yinz worsh it, and when yinz er done, throw it back'air, by the arn bawdles."

http://www.pittsburghese.com/glossary.ep.html?type=phrases
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?

Comments

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    fanch <:-P
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Tomorrow night, the 25 Year Demon will be exorcised and the Cincinnati Bengals and their backup quarterback are going to defeat the Yinzburgh Stillers.

When AJ McCarron leads the Bengals to victory this Saturday night, definitely tune in to 93.7 after the game. The Stillers are going against their cultural DNA as a running team this year and are a high-flying, pass-oriented juggernaut. After the loss, it'll be drunk yinzer after drunk yinzer calling into sports talk radio, saying that Tomlin should have dug up Willie Parker (or someone else) and run the football more. Should have hired Da Bus as RB's coach, install the Wing-T offense and run that football. Blah blah blah.

AJ McCarron is a gamer and won two NCAAF national titles. This is a guy who wants the bright lights and has the confidence to lead this team. I think the Bengals are in good hands and the defense is strong enough to insulate him from having to carry the team. The pass rush is excellent and I see Ben getting pressured into 2 INT's and laying on his back like he was getting a BJ in a toilet stall. I even feel good about AJM going to New England and beating those guys up there. By the AFC Championship game, I think we need Andy again and that's a realistic expectation.

WHO DEY?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Dey about to be losers to the steelers.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Negative. Bengals win, and yinzers are left crying in their Arn City and bologna sammiches.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418