Options

The New Songs

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Try as I might, and I'm listening to the cd right now, I can't memorize the words. At the Boston shows I was just looking at Eddie as he was singing them, and boy did I feel dumb. I'm going to bring the booklet to the Jersey shows, and say it's for my nephew/niece ;)

I've listened to this CD while at work, so maybe that's why I don't know the words. I can't focus on listening to the words. Anyone know all the words to the new CD?
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Try as I might, and I'm listening to the cd right now, I can't memorize the words. At the Boston shows I was just looking at Eddie as he was singing them, and boy did I feel dumb. I'm going to bring the booklet to the Jersey shows, and say it's for my nephew/niece ;)

I've listened to this CD while at work, so maybe that's why I don't know the words. I can't focus on listening to the words. Anyone know all the words to the new CD?
    I know almost all the words. After listening to the album about 12 times, I sat down with the book and read along to every song to figure out the words I still had not gotten. Then I listened another 30 times. God, I love this new CD!!!!
    "Delight in Our Youth"