An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    daydream of
    2016 rock concerts
    mystic latte
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    paper fills
    with entrance and exit
    coffeehouse babel
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    edited December 2015
    mirror selfie
    and a chandelier
    celebrates many holidays
    morning revealed
    in winter rain
    hidden light
    they remain in DC
    for 70 degrees
    stairs of Christmas lights
    streetlights disperse
    winter fog
    trending
  • crytalized in thought
    much taken with your rest spot
    reflections do pool
    decrease sugar
    because coffee is sweet
    resolved?
    the perfect gift
    bought by someone else
    Christmas eve
    remove winter grey
    from bare branches
    new year plans
    a web of branches
    suspends the midday sun
    winter
    the last tree with leaves
    with wind
    touches winter
    between friends
    and music
    lamps of multiple points
    wishes as plans
    when balloons
    may turn into kites
    lines and lines
    of bare branches
    tangled words
    edited January 2016
    another mocha
    and palpitations beep
    in the new year
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    last sip of coffee
    a new year
    and a new idea
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    The words come down
    Airlift from ground to ground
    Its Vegas, viva.
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • abandon all hope
    and pace yourself dearest soul
    dine dance about now
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    who the fuck gives a
    swirling cup into
    couldnt pay myself almost

what was almost supposed to suppose to

till and sorrow leading into

true
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    edited January 2016
    Nice little soiree
    this four just on the floor
    swirling dance in a New Vegas idea.
    Post edited by TalonTedd on
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    patterns of blue, grey
    under a quarter moon
    winter morning
    sunless sky with
    characters of blue and grey
    trees in winter
    the cold froze
    my thoughts scattered
    like broken glass
    nothing has worked with
    train electrical problems
    try bananas
    winter chill
    “the” comes before “coffee”
    Monday
    still open
    at the end of the stairs
    blue sky
    she wears a blue coat
    a royal blue
    packed metro train
    a four-way stop
    at the end of a brick sidewalk
    spilled coffee
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    take a knife
    insert once in eye
    grind around