Options

Picking Up Mexico Tickets

Sane MarySane Mary Posts: 223
edited November 2015 in Given To Fly (live)
I bought 2 pit seats through the 10 Club code. I heard ticketmaster requires you to pick up tickets 48 hours before show in Mexico with id and credit card, and email we received in Spanish seems to say that too. Our flight was changed so we get in less than 48 hours before. Can anyone confirm the ticket pick up requirements/process. Thank you!
Post edited by Sane Mary on

Comments

• Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    Our flight gets in late Friday night as many others are arriving within the 48 hr window. We have been assured we will be able to pick up the tickets without issue. There supposedly is an outlet in the airport terminal (I am not sure of the specific location) and in surrounding areas of the venue. Make sure you have your ID and CC you used.
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    Holly9075Holly9075 Newfoundland, Canada Posts: 195
    Hey guys forget the airport apparently the book store with the ticketmaster outlet in it is in the departures area.I was talking to a guy from mexico city that frequents the airport.

Mexico City 28/11/15   Chicago 20/08/16    Boston 04/09/2018
    Quebec City 05/05/16  Chicago 22/08/16
    Ottawa 08/05/16          Taormina 26/06/17
    Toronto 10/05/16         Taormina 27/06/17
    Toronto 11/05/16         Boston 02/09/2018

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    It closes at 10:00pm. I arrive at 9:55pm. Too bad.
  • Options
    do you happen to know what the name of the bookstore is?
  • Options
    Gandhi bookstore but apparently you can't access it unless your in the secure departures area/flying out.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    I'm going to check out a ticketmaster outlet in Polanco on friday afternoon. Don't know if I will be able to get them there but will give it a shot.
  • Options
    I just did the TM pickup around where the concert is. There are a few different venues around Foro Sol and I had to go to the Palacio de los deportes (it has a big spiky roof) to the window to the right of will call. I had to sign my name and go down a few stairs and go right. I followed a road along the building and there is a ticketmaster doorway with a little buzzer to get someone to help you. There was even a ticketmaster park bench outside the door. very very weird.

one direction is playing tonight it and it was starting to become a nightmare over there! It's also really close to the airport fyi.

also would anyone want to trade reserved for Gen A with a decent lower #?
    -All that's sacred comes from youth.
  • Options

I just did the TM pickup around where the concert is. There are a few different venues around Foro Sol and I had to go to the Palacio de los deportes (it has a big spiky roof) to the window to the right of will call. I had to sign my name and go down a few stairs and go right. I followed a road along the building and there is a ticketmaster doorway with a little buzzer to get someone to help you. There was even a ticketmaster park bench outside the door. very very weird.

one direction is playing tonight it and it was starting to become a nightmare over there! It's also really close to the airport fyi.

Thanks for the info. Just traveling to Mexico now on a stop over!

• Options
    anez_98anez_98 Posts: 158
    That's where I got mine a few hours ago. It's in a very weird, hard to find spot.
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Leaving the Riazor to pick up tickets between 10 and 10:30 if anyone wants to join me and 1 other!
  • Options
    Our group of 4 just arrived from San Francisco yesterday and will be trying to pick up our TC tickets in our neighborhood at whatever Ticketmaster is closest in a few hours. Does anyone know if you have to go a specific TM location or will any be able to issue them? We will figure it out one way or another. Any experience always helpful though. Gracias
  • Options
    CzarCzar Posts: 4
    Hey bro, you can pick up your tickets at any TM location (except those located in Mix Up records stores), if you like you can give your neighborhood location and I'll find the closest one to you.
  • Options
    Thanks czar. We picked em up at la plaza condesa ticketmaster. success! Can't wait
  • Options
    CzarCzar Posts: 4
    Excellent!! I can't wait either.
  • Options
    Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz Canberra Posts: 266
    I just picked my tickets up near Zocalo metro in the Liverpool department store on Level 5. Pretty straight forward, just ID & CC. Hope this helps.
    1995 - Auckland, New Zealand
    1998 - Wellington + Auckland, New Zealand
    2000 - London, UK x 2
    2006 - Melbourne, Australia x 3
    2009 - Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland
    2010 - Newark, MSG x 2
    2011 - PJ20 & EV Brisbane 2, Canberra, Melbourne x 2, Adelaide 1, Perth 2
    2013 - San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
    2014 - Auckland, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney & EV - Sydney x 2
    2015 - Mexico City
    2016 - Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Hampton, Fenway x 2
    2023 - Fort Worth x 2, Austin x 2
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    Major issues if you don't have the credit card that you used to pay for the tickets ...it will cost you 30 pesos and a minimum of 90 minutes .... They then credit your old card and charge the new one ....

Total shit show !!!!
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    andrew68 said:

Major issues if you don't have the credit card that you used to pay for the tickets ...it will cost you 30 pesos and a minimum of 90 minutes .... They then credit your old card and charge the new one ....

Total shit show !!!!

Shit my credit card was canceled(fraud) so don't have that card anymore. Anyone know where exactly best place to pick up tickets at the venue tomorrow and time they open?

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    I have 3 extra pit tickets for tomorrow. Going to pick up tomorrow. Have assurance that I can get them also. Looking to get what I paid for them... Face, tax...
    Email me at newpalumbo@hotmail.com or WhatsApp 908-209-4282 if interested..
    GA Premium.
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791

andrew68 said:

Total shit show !!!!

Shit my credit card was canceled(fraud) so don't have that card anymore. Anyone know where exactly best place to pick up tickets at the venue tomorrow and time they open?

you can still go to ticketmaster and get it dealt with there...or call ticketmaster prior to picking them up is what i would do if I had known...good luck!
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    is it true box office at the stadium closes one hour before show for international tickets bought?
  • Options

Leaving the Riazor to pick up tickets between 10 and 10:30 if anyone wants to join me and 1 other!

We are at Razior too and would like to get tickets tomorrow at 10 also. We can meet in the lobby tomorrow or meet tonight at bar.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Got my tickets at the Polacio today based on this. Thanks for the tip...certainly an adventure to find but worked perfectly.
  • Options
    Anyone at the Riazor that needs to figure out how to get tickets from ticketmaster tomorrow let's meet at 10 in hotel lobby. It will be me and my husband (Kathy and Tom)
  • Options
    KG207192 said:

Anyone at the Riazor that needs to figure out how to get tickets from ticketmaster tomorrow let's meet at 10 in hotel lobby. It will be me and my husband (Kathy and Tom)

This sounds great! See you in the AM. :)
  • Options
    whalers14whalers14 Posts: 91
    edited November 2015
    Maniac I sent you a PM, email and whats up message about your extras. Please hit me back when you get a chance.
    -Kev
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    Please post what you find out. We land at 1130 on Saturday morning
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    To get tickets from the stadium go to gate 6, walk about 100 yards and look left. There's a "tent" set up. No signs though.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    FYI no line at will call at audition nacional ticketmaster if your in that area.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    Has anyone been able to pick up tickets at or near the airport today (Saturday)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    QuietRiotActQuietRiotAct San Francisco Posts: 28
    At the Marriott went to terminal 2 but had to go thru security to access Ghandi bookstore, so probably pick mine up at the show tonight. Any luck from your end?
    Santa Cruz, Berkeley '08, '11 Bridge, Ohana '21

SF '95, SF I, II, III '06
    Sacto '98 Vegas '00 Sacto '00
    Mtn View '00 '03
    Boston '03
    Mansfield I,II '08
     OSL '09
     SF '12
     LA I,
    Oak,
    PDX '13
    Mexico '15