euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367

Seeya all next summer

I hope so!
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

Seeya all next summer

I hope so!
    Ohbyeah..we are on..seeya soon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    tino_11 said:

Thanks for the heads up, are we looking at June/July again? I need to reserve some time off work.

Yep
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923

tino_11 said:

Thanks for the heads up, are we looking at June/July again? I need to reserve some time off work.

Yep
    Great, thanks Dimi, I can't wait!!!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • tino_11 said:

Yep
    Thanks Dimi hopefully we get actual dates and venues soon

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited November 2015
    I'd like to go to cities they've not played in for ages. It would be nice to visit new places - they need to branch out in Europe!
    I went to see the Foo Fighters in Koeln at the weekend and the arena was brilliant, I think they'd do really well there (as much as I adore Berlin).
    Another O2 London show would be welcomed as I missed the one in 2009.
    I'm really typing my random thoughts, I'm grateful for any Euro tour :)
    Hopefully we will know venues/dates soon, tours take planning - look at the whole of this thread!
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • petrimppetrimp Finland Posts: 161
    I hope the tickets wont go on sale at Christmas time (again)... :smirk: Ah well. I hope they'll do Wuhlheide once again :plus_one:
    hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    dottles said:

I'd like to go to cities they've not played in for ages. It would be nice to visit new places - they need to branch out in Europe!
    I went to see the Foo Fighters in Koeln at the weekend and the arena was brilliant, I think they'd do really well there (as much as I adore Berlin).
    Hopefully we will know venues/dates soon, tours take planning - look at the whole of this thread!

Hey dottles, I was at the Foo Fighters gig in Koeln too! What a great show and yes it is a good venue!
    I really hope Pearl Jam would play there bc it's only 1:30 h from my home! :smiley:
    kce8 said:

dottles said:

Hey dottles, I was at the Foo Fighters gig in Koeln too! What a great show and yes it is a good venue!
    I really hope Pearl Jam would play there bc it's only 1:30 h from my home! :smiley:
    I loved the venue, my first time there. I was staying at the weekend on the border with the Netherlands so it is an easy venue to get to. Very well laid out and good sound, great for Pearl Jam and fans get to see another German city.
    We can hope this happens :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    roll on 2016
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke said:

roll on 2016

:kiss:
    I really hope that the recent tragic events don't impact on any future European tour, be it next year or future years.
    I think rumours so far have been of Amsterdam, London,Spain, Portugal and Germany.
    Fingers crossed my friends.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    dottles said:

I really hope that the recent tragic events don't impact on any future European tour, be it next year or future years.
    I think rumours so far have been of Amsterdam, London,Spain, Portugal and Germany.

+ Prague..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:

dottles said:

+ Prague..
    Oh yes, someone mentioned that in the tour rumours thread but that's almost exclusively US talk so I don't pop in there often
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    hopefully some different countries/cities than the last few Euro tours.
  • hopefully some different countries/cities than the last few Euro tours.

Scotland please

• I know there are places that have been starved for a lot longer, but Ireland hasn't had a PJ gig since 2010. That year we were very spoiled, they played two shows on the island, one in Dublin and then the next night in Belfast. If Ireland doesn't get a show next Summer, then it could be at least 2018 before we see them over here again.

Ed and co., I have done and will continue to travel many, many miles to see your shows, but play Ireland again you pussies!

stankratz said:

I know there are places that have been starved for a lot longer, but Ireland hasn't had a PJ gig since 2010. That year we were very spoiled, they played two shows on the island, one in Dublin and then the next night in Belfast. If Ireland doesn't get a show next Summer, then it could be at least 2018 before we see them over here again.

Ed and co., I have done and will continue to travel many, many miles to see your shows, but play Ireland again you pussies!

I think we just need to hope for gigs at the moment...
    Expect the usual towns i love to visit (amsterdsm-berlin-stockholm)
    I have intrerest for one place ..i want so much pj to play at budapest...if u see my travel map..there only one country in south..central...west europe i didnt step my foot in..and thats hungary..
    And some countries in east i never been before..like russia.and ukraine..but pj will never gonna play there
    Glasgow/Leeds/London in the UK would be perfect!
    I doubt that will ever happen, though it is a nice thought :)
    I hope that there will be some form of indication or announcement soon.
  • breakmarysfallbreakmarysfall Posts: 363
    edited November 2015
    dottles said:

Europe rumours for 2016? Really?
    Uhhh, I am hearing this the first time but well, now I am fully on :blush:
    so, yup, I keep fingers crossed -

and here are my two cents on the discussion:
    - I am convinced by now, after all these years of PJ history, that the recent tragic events in Europe won't let them cancel plans but focus on them even more ;)
    - I do not care which country or venue there will be on the list for Europe -if so!!! - once they are on this continent, travel is easy and almost cheap!

.... and I will run straight to Pearl Jam :) - again!

thanks for the ol' post - made my day ....
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
    Yes fingers crossed indeed. Nothing is fully known until there is a formal announcement.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Italy is for sure. They are listed as soon to be announced by the local ticketmaster
  • bu2zbu2z Posts: 3
    I hope they will come to France, not just for a festival but for a real concert
    Air23 said:

Italy is for sure. They are listed as soon to be announced by the local ticketmaster

Oooh, where did you see this?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    So, the only 2 shows are gonna be in Amsterdam??..the first shows of the tour??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    oh..
    I
    T
    A
    L
    Y

Can anybody do a round up of the rumoured places/dates so far?
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    tino_11 said:

Can anybody do a round up of the rumoured places/dates so far?

Amsterdam, Prague, London, Paris, Rome, Bologna, Milan, Barcelona, Lisbon, Werchter, Pinkpop