Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• What anight!!!!

The concert in Sao Paulo was amazing! There was rain, wind, Footsteps, an epic version of Black... wow! Hope to see these guys back here soon. I just wish the VIP area was a bit smaller, though haha

• THERE WAS A GREEN SHIRT SIGHTING AT SAN PAOLO !
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    The day after Porto Alegre concert I went shopping. Bought a special souvenir and had it personalized.

photo npjj_zpsmjrfhauk.jpg

haha, they wouldn’t put PJ on the sleeves, not official. I tried two different stores, same deal. So, I bought the letters and will have it finished here.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    edwho said:

The day after Porto Alegre concert I went shopping. Bought a special souvenir and had it personalized.

photo npjj_zpsmjrfhauk.jpg

haha, they wouldn’t put PJ on the sleeves, not official. I tried two different stores, same deal. So, I bought the letters and will have it finished here.

I looked everywhere in Sao Paulo for this shirt (unfortunately on Sunday when most stores were closed)... I would have never thought of such clever customization though...
  • gnazteegnaztee Battle Ground, WA Posts: 82
    Not sure if this is the best thread for my question, but can anybody shed some light on how the merch lines have been in SA so far? I'd like to get a poster in Bogota. Is the merch only being sold inside the venues? Or are there pop up stands? Thanks for any info/experiences anybody can share.
    Portland '93, Seattle 1 '98, Seattle 2 '00, Phoenix '03, ACL '09, Dallas '13, OKC '13, ACL 1 '14, Bogota '15, Wrigley 1&2 '16
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    toddlutt said:

I looked everywhere in Sao Paulo for this shirt (unfortunately on Sunday when most stores were closed)... I would have never thought of such clever customization though...

Yeah, I went to a mall on a weekday. The strong dollar had me plan a shopping day. And the price was less than tag, because they lost the World Cup! That’s what they said. I would think you could find one online, no?

~
    gnaztee said:

Not sure if this is the best thread for my question, but can anybody shed some light on how the merch lines have been in SA so far? I'd like to get a poster in Bogota. Is the merch only being sold inside the venues? Or are there pop up stands? Thanks for any info/experiences anybody can share.

Someone must know. This is my concert souvenir.
    photo 2015 porto alegre c_zps2hzg9o25.jpg

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• gnaztee said:

Here in Sao Paulo the official merch was only available inside the stadium and there were absolutely no lines. You could buy whatever you wanted either before or after the concert with no problems. The prices probably scared most people (myself included) and I guess this is the way it will happen in the other Brazilian dates. I'm not sure how it will work in Bogota, though... They might have a different strategy
  • Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    In Buenos Aires pins were sold out before the show at leat at the GA stands.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Im having a fuckin blast!!!amazing!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    edited November 2015
    Ince.es said:

Yeah, they restocked a few times but everythign was pretty much sold out by show time in BA except posters, but they did add some stickers during the show.
  • Im having a fuckin blast!!!amazing!!

haha! nice. enjoy the Brasilia concert tonight :)
  • gnazteegnaztee Battle Ground, WA Posts: 82
    Great, thanks everyone!
    Portland '93, Seattle 1 '98, Seattle 2 '00, Phoenix '03, ACL '09, Dallas '13, OKC '13, ACL 1 '14, Bogota '15, Wrigley 1&2 '16
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412

Ince.es said:

Yeah, they restocked a few times but everythign was pretty much sold out by show time in BA except posters, but they did add some stickers during the show.
    There was nothing left after the show..i try for the poster but all has gone..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    What a tour...unfuckinreal!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    How large has the "inner circle" been?
    CopperTom said:

Huge
    Holy fuck..the cover band olays at belo party is fuckin unreal!!
    I want to.move to Belo Horizonte
    Thats all
  • fpolfpol Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Sejam todos bem vindos a capital do "pão de queijo", "fígado com jiló", "cachaça" e "cervejas artesanais"! Isso é Belo Horizonte, isso é Minas Gerais! hheheh
    Fernando Pires
    www.fpol.com.br
  • candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    CopperTom said:

What's the inner circle?
  • NWOntario said:

If any of you are on the fence about going: everything you've heard about giant stadium shows in Latin America's 100% true. They're epic beyond words.

• Hey all.....my buddy and I are down in Rio from the States for the show. Does anyone know about any meet ups/tailgate etc. before the show by the Maracana?.....would be great to hook up with some fellow Members beforehand!.....Richie and Mike
    R I O

• milanmilan Posts: 447
    Great pre-party on Copacabana beach last night
    Nice to meet lots of people from all over the world
    Great band and sing along to our favourite songs
    Thanks to Gabi Kruger who set it up
    Thanks to Dimi for the Badges.

"Tonight's the Night" as Uncle Neil would say

The Maracana
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • camilo.oliveiracamilo.oliveira São Paulo Posts: 6
    Amazing to meet you guys at the pre party in Rio, what a night! Talking to fans from all around the world was great. Thanks for coming to Brazil and sharing your experiences.
  • anapaulaanapaula Rio de Janeiro Posts: 14
    I can't believe it's over already!
    Thanks everyone for visiting, I hope you felt welcome in Brazil. We loved having you guys here. Come back to Rio anytime! I had a blast. Maybe I'll catch some shows in America.
  • RM211166RM211166 Austin, TX Posts: 126
    Have they included (or do they always) have poster tubes available for shows?
    --The time you enjoyed wasting was not a waste of time--
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    RM211166 said:

No tubes man..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • anapaulaanapaula Rio de Janeiro Posts: 14
    RM211166 said:

They had tubes on all the Brazil shows.
  • panchatopanchato Santiago, Chile Posts: 73
    It was a wonderful tour. I went to Santiago (my hometown) and Rio de Janeiro. Nice people at every PJ show. I hope to see the band again in US or Europe. I already attended to 8 shows in SA since 2005. "Sudamerican Rockers" rule the world!!! Cheers!!
    22/11/2005 | San Carlos de Apoquindo, Chile
    23/11/2005 | San Carlos de Apoquindo, Chile
    25/11/2005 | Ferro, Argentina
    26/11/2005 | Ferro, Argentina
    16/11/2011 | Monumental, Chile
    06/04/2013 | Lollapalooza, Chile
    04/11/2015 | Estadio Nacional, Chile
    22/11/2015 | Maracana, Brazil