Options

Pearl Jam In Santiago, Chile 2015

I just got tickets to the Santiago Chile show in November. I am flying from Chicago. Anyone else going from the states?

Comments

• Options
    I'm flying from NY to Chile and Buenos Aires, anyone have hotel ideas or lodging suggestions? Anyone need a Roommate?
  • Options
    im flying from peru.....bellavista hostel is friendly and really cheap, its in the bohemian district with rest, lounges and bars....not near the venue but taxis are affordables
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Hubs and I are flying from NY to Santiago, as well. We haven't booked our lodging yet... Kind of worried about that, but we'll get it done!
  • Options
    cbermeosolocbermeosolo SCL Posts: 25
    I'm from Chile. If anyone needs some advice don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers!
    2005: Santiago 1 & 2.
    2011: Santiago.
    2013: Santiago.
    2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Gdynia and Werchter.
    2015: Santiago and Buenos Aires.
    2016: NYC 1 & 2.
  • Options
    Holy moly! Only 10.5 days until we are on our way to Santiago!!!!!
    Incredibly stoked...
  • Options
    If anyone needs some advice for Santiago I will really recommend the place called Providencia. Is well located and have good places considering quality, location and price.
    Cheers.
    2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Gdynia and Werchter.
  • Options
    @cbermeosolo I have a question for you (or anyone reading this) regarding how the tickets work in Santiago. I got 2 emails from Punto Ticket - one of them is the electronic ballot number XXXXX, and there is an attachment with a QR code and a charge of clp 1.000. The other email is order/payment confirmation, with details about picking up tickets at Will Call.
    What is the electronic ballot/QR code for...?
  • Options
    Lizabelle, hello!
    Just go to the place of the venue were you can pick up the tickets. Carry the two papers you have, your ID and the credit card you used to pay.
    If you have more doubts don't hesitate to tell me.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Go between 2 hours and half an hour before the show!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!! :)
    I've got them both printed off, and will have everything we need with me.
    So excited!!
    Seeing that there's rain likely for Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully it's not too bad so we can explore the city.
  • Options
    flying from Boston tomorrow
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56
    Providencia is a good place to stay, there are some good B&B. Providencia is between El Salvador and Tobalaba subway stations. Another one is Barrio Universitario near Republica subway station or you can search near Universidad Catolica Subway station too.

Follow the tripadvisor recommendations is the best way to know which one is a good place. If you want to have a beer and talk just send me a private message. I live in Providencia ;)
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm going to the stadium in my car from the downtown / Providencia , if any of you need a ride I have space for 3 people , I have field tickets and I hope to be at 5 pm in the stadium.
    Cheers
    Miguel