12/14/14

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400554425

Tony Romo 22/31 265 3 0 91.6

Eagles fans...yep
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited September 2015
    can we start the 'what week will bradford get injured' pool?

I got week 4 vs washington. the cigar store indian got his ankle x-rayed after week 1. just a matter of time.

also don't understand why everyone thinks his arm is so much stronger than foles. just ain't true. week 1 passes over 20 yards in the air = zero. capt checkdown.

University of Texas lost again today. Chip Kelly and his liberal lifestyle would fit in perfectly down in Austin. Keep costing the eagles games chip (week 1 was another loss due to terrible coaching decisions...it keeps happening and eagles fans blame kickers...smh)...college football wants you back...it's where you belong.
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    The Fixer said:

can we start the 'what week will bradford get injured' pool?

I got week 4 vs washington. the cigar store indian got his ankle x-rayed after week 1. just a matter of time.

also don't understand why everyone thinks his arm is so much stronger than foles. just ain't true. week 1 passes over 20 yards in the air = zero. capt checkdown.

University of Texas lost again today. Chip Kelly and his liberal lifestyle would fit in perfectly down in Austin. Keep costing the eagles games chip (week 1 was another loss due to terrible coaching decisions...it keeps happening and eagles fans blame kickers...smh)...college football wants you back...it's where you belong.

nobody costs his team w's like ol' andy out in kc. thursday night was funny.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,246
    few more hours to kickoff! :smiley:

Think it will be closer than what people think, i'll go with 27-17 birds.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

I'll take it! I was thinking 30-20 ish...

Threw my back our golfing yesterday so I couldn't make it to the game.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jesus Christ this is a FUGLY game!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

Jesus Christ this is a FUGLY game!

It sure is. One of the most godawful halfs of football I can remember watching.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    Lol
  • Options
    13 carries for 2 yards??????????? Oh lord.

We knock out Romo and Weeden plays his best game image

Not giving up on the team yet, but i'm getting there.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

That shit you were talking about a while back or thrown out? Either way, that blows. Looked like a good time down there when I was leaving around 12:15 glad those fuckers went home miserable.

Played FDR this morning. Had to be a convenient round based on the fact I went out last night and the Giants (and bills) were on at 1. Shot a 91. Had a fucking 36 on the back going to 18, second easiest hole on the course, never shot a 40 or under on 9 holes and I fucking doubled it. Haven't played in a month. 49-42. Yep.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,283
    holy fuck that was bad today. inept isn't a strong enough word for that offensive performance.

1-5 in the last 6 regular season games and the 1 was the meaningless last game of the year last year. brutal. #inchipwetrust #culture

where is that article about how the Eagles are improved at every position? not ready to write the newcomers off after 2 games but not a one of them has done shit. Tell me why we got rid of Mathis for no reason again.

juggler once again please explain how the pre-season is not meaningless like i said.

we will seen what kind of acumen Chip has as a coach now. easy to coach when things are going well. a good NFL coach can get his team back after being knocked down. the honeymoon is over with the media and fans, the team is reeling...can you pick your team up and get them on the right track and make a run at the playoffs? we shall see.

as bad as the Birds have been, if Romo is out 8-10 weeks the division can still be had. i don't think the Cowboys can go better than .500 without Romo and Bryant.

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    That game was painful to watch. Torturous.

Crazy. Washington could possibly be in first place in 2 week' time. Wouldn't that be funny.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

holy fuck that was bad today. inept isn't a strong enough word for that offensive performance.

1-5 in the last 6 regular season games and the 1 was the meaningless last game of the year last year. brutal. #inchipwetrust #culture

where is that article about how the Eagles are improved at every position? not ready to write the newcomers off after 2 games but not a one of them has done shit. Tell me why we got rid of Mathis for no reason again.

juggler once again please explain how the pre-season is not meaningless like i said.

we will seen what kind of acumen Chip has as a coach now. easy to coach when things are going well. a good NFL coach can get his team back after being knocked down. the honeymoon is over with the media and fans, the team is reeling...can you pick your team up and get them on the right track and make a run at the playoffs? we shall see.

as bad as the Birds have been, if Romo is out 8-10 weeks the division can still be had. i don't think the Cowboys can go better than .500 without Romo and Bryant.

Division is garbage at this point. Anyone can win it. That said, that was as bad of a performance as I can remember seeing in the nfl. Lot of talk about press conferences in this thread but Kelly looked like a deer in the headlights after that game. Acted like the only thing that went wrong was the offensive line
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    That was awful. Can't remember a game that bad since the 1st 2 games when they opened the Linc. I'm really even sure what to say. The D played ok but also missed a lot tackles in the backfield. The PA announcer even made 3 mistakes.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options

That shit you were talking about a while back or thrown out? Either way, that blows. Looked like a good time down there when I was leaving around 12:15 glad those fuckers went home miserable.

Played FDR this morning. Had to be a convenient round based on the fact I went out last night and the Giants (and bills) were on at 1. Shot a 91. Had a fucking 36 on the back going to 18, second easiest hole on the course, never shot a 40 or under on 9 holes and I fucking doubled it. Haven't played in a month. 49-42. Yep.
    Nah that was my chest, Saturday was my back. It's okay now just real stiff. What do you usually shoot, Cliff? I've been playing for a year now and average about a 103. Feel like I should be breaking 100 more regularly at this point. In due time, I guess. Guy we played with shot an 86. He was on fire.

Best part of yesterday was not being able to see it in person.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Nah that was my chest, Saturday was my back. It's okay now just real stiff. What do you usually shoot, Cliff? I've been playing for a year now and average about a 103. Feel like I should be breaking 100 more regularly at this point. In due time, I guess. Guy we played with shot an 86. He was on fire.

That sucks. Getting old, dude. I am usually between 92-98. Average probably around 94. Maybe hit 100 once or twice a year, but can't break 90. it takes time man. I think that is a very solid score for being a year in. An 86 would be sweet. I shot an 88 in a modified scramble a month or so ago (played the best ball off the tee but your own ball from there out). So I had a reasonably good tee shot on every hole and no penalties.

Ha, yeah, I am sure that was a pretty miserable ride home for a lot of people
  • Options
    :lol:

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,662
    the division is the 'skins to lose :fp:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Glad Bradford is another teams problem. Hope he stays healthy for you all.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Chip Kelly.

LMAO!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options

this is all you got after that performance and an 0-2 start? come on man, you had more to say about the former coach losing on Thursday night.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

this is all you got after that performance and an 0-2 start? come on man, you had more to say about the former coach losing on Thursday night.
    well thursday was just funny. sunday was agony. why would anyone want to dwell on agony? haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    also looks like kendricks dodged a bullet...may suit up on sunday
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

well thursday was just funny. sunday was agony. why would anyone want to dwell on agony? haha
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/09/22/josh-huff-cowboys-knew-eagles-plays/

interesting. wouldn't think this would happen to a coach whose innovation was supposedly redefining the NFL.
  • Options
    If we don't beat crush the Jets this season is definitely over
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

Yeah I don't think many teams have made playoffs after starting 0-3....though 7 might win the shitty East this year.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Yeah I don't think many teams have made playoffs after starting 0-3....though 7 might win the shitty East this year.

true.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    As a Cowboy fan I'm figuring if we can just go 4 & 4 over the next coupla months, WE WIN THIS SAD DIVISION. Whodathunk Washington (without their highest paid player starting)would be the only comp.