Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    got a bug it was all the headaches and now sore throat in morning and late night
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,547
    fool
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    On top of the world!!! Just landed a full time gig, at 14/he. Doing schematic setup, remodel, and clear out for corporate franchises like Office Depot, Wal-Mart, Sprouts etc..... And I get to travel.. And Scooter gets to go too!! See, I knew I trained that fuzzy fucker to walk on a leash for a reason!!Lol!! Who hooo!!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800

On top of the world!!! Just landed a full time gig, at 14/he. Doing schematic setup, remodel, and clear out for corporate franchises like Office Depot, Wal-Mart, Sprouts etc..... And I get to travel.. And Scooter gets to go too!! See, I knew I trained that fuzzy fucker to walk on a leash for a reason!!Lol!! Who hooo!!

Congrats! :joy: way to keep at it until it all paid off!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Congrats! :joy: way to keep at it until it all paid off!
    Thank you!! I am SOOO excited!!
  • Options
    sick
    ive got a bug of a sore throat
    just great
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

Congrats WH sounds awesome! I'm not sure if it's the same kind of gig but yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago I worked in one of those type of places and they were doing a re-model and the demo guys let me take a sledgehammer to some of the counters that were being removed and trashed. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Like death warmed over....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

Congrats WH sounds awesome! I'm not sure if it's the same kind of gig but yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago I worked in one of those type of places and they were doing a re-model and the demo guys let me take a sledgehammer to some of the counters that were being removed and trashed. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
    This is setting up and taking down store shelving. Then we stock the shelves.. Or clear them and remove them.. It's an interesting job. I did it before and liked it, I just wasn't free to trav then. I am
    Now, especially since I can take my kitty!'
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

Congrats!! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    tired,sick.bored,low
  • Options
    samjam said:

Thank you Sam!
    And it got me to thinking about you. Please keep trying to find your dream job. Believe be, it's hard, but worth it! You are an amazing young lady. I've watched you grow, and become the strong, intelligent young lady that you are. And I know your dad is crying tears of joy in Heaven over how proud he is of you. Hugs.. Thank you for your encouragent. I hope I am able to return
    That favor as often as possible, hugs!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Migraine
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

samjam said:

Thank you Sam!
    And it got me to thinking about you. Please keep trying to find your dream job. Believe be, it's hard, but worth it! You are an amazing young lady. I've watched you grow, and become the strong, intelligent young lady that you are. And I know your dad is crying tears of joy in Heaven over how proud he is of you. Hugs.. Thank you for your encouragent. I hope I am able to return
    That favor as often as possible, hugs!
    This is very kind of you, you have made my day. Thank you.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    still have a cold and yesterday i had a hematemesis so went to hospital to check it out
    they did a chest xray, urine sample, blood test, and anal examination and didnt find anything and said i probably had a bad cough and broke away some of the wall down my throat somewhere and not to worry unless it happens again but they said i can follow it up with my doctor if i want to get a gastroscopy to check out whats going on in there bc to me the clots we're big and the blood that came with it was off putting so i will chat to my doctor
    im fine just got this cold and slight headache
  • Options
    Hungry and there is no candy in the office to snack on.... :disappointed:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    meh.

just meh.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    hungry for some chinese food.... yum
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    just hungry....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,387
    Pretty good. My sister came for a visit. It was a couple beautiful days. Walking around the city. Coffee shops. Record stores. Lunch. Laughter....
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

still have a cold and yesterday i had a hematemesis so went to hospital to check it out
    they did a chest xray, urine sample, blood test, and anal examination and didnt find anything and said i probably had a bad cough and broke away some of the wall down my throat somewhere and not to worry unless it happens again but they said i can follow it up with my doctor if i want to get a gastroscopy to check out whats going on in there bc to me the clots we're big and the blood that came with it was off putting so i will chat to my doctor
    im fine just got this cold and slight headache

its happened again but this time it came from the back of my nasal passage so now i know where its coming from i can tell the doctor, im pale as f@#$ and tired and a little annoyed the hospital didnt think about my head instead
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,547
    edited July 2015
    Good..i'm going swiming for first time this summer
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Ya Alright
  • Options
    Just sleepy....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    tired
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    feeling better finally lol
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Congrats WH! I'm feeling good, Friday is finally here.
    This week was a good one, Robert Plant live, I got a (small, but still) grant to travel to write my second poetry book and today we had sushi for lunch at work.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    Aw, Binaural Jam is banned. :frowning:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    PJ_Soul said:

What??? Temp or perma?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    SD48277 said:

PJ_Soul said:

What??? Temp or perma?
    I don't know.... I wouldn't be surprised if it's permanently, since he openly bashed the mods.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata