For those that went to global citizen before

iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
Has anyone done vip tier 2? What was the view like?

Comments

• MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Would really like to know this as well. The Global Citizen site says 48K free tickets given away and references 60K total somewhere else. Does that mean 4K for each VIP section? Really trying to weigh the cost/benefits of free vs $300 or $350. I don't care about the merch swag. Separate bathrooms sounding like the best part so far.
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    And a bar. Is VIP 1 the only area with a bar. Not a deciding factor just wondering.
  • SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    I think based on the description vip 1 is only one with a bar.
  • patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 338
    I did VIP1 the first year and it was the only one with a bar.
  • does anyone have a guess as to how much VIP 1 will be? And is it worth it (besides the bar, because I don't drink). Thinking of shelling out $350 for two of us to do VIP 2....

Any insight? Forget the bar, was it otherwise worth it? How close are you?
    Mercury said:

Pretty close. For me the amenities are what made it worth it. Free food and bar.
  • Mercury said:

Pretty close. For me the amenities are what made it worth it. Free food and bar.
    thanks for sharing your experience! do you mind sharing how much the VIP 1 ticket was (I'll keep in mind there will be inflation!)

Mercury said:

thanks for sharing your experience! do you mind sharing how much the VIP 1 ticket was (I'll keep in mind there will be inflation!)
    I think it started at $400 but by the time I got mine it was $700. The first year the tickets weren't done on Ticketmaster. It was all through the Global Citizen's site and the price fluctuated. They really flew up the last week and then they set aside a bunch for auction. That was the only year I went because the lineup included the Foo Fighters and Black Keys.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Here's the crazy thing though... it looks like the GA lawn section goes up to the rail...is this correct?

That just might be a little crazy.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441

Here's the crazy thing though... it looks like the GA lawn section goes up to the rail...is this correct?

That just might be a little crazy.

All sections including vip are all seperated, there are "pens" they fill one up then fill another it's not one big ga section
  • fugawzifugawzi Posts: 871

Appears so, at least half of it anyway...

West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    What will vip 3 cost per ticket?

What will vip 3 cost per ticket?

Looks like $150
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Cool, just have to sell a few vinyls. :)
    $3500 for VIP1? Yeah. Ill pass.
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
    Approx. how many people in each VIP section?
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org