Clash of Clans

124»

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    I think the people who ask for "elder" have the tendency to get booted from clans. We've seen the most annoying people usually ask for it within a few minutes of joining the clan. I think we are starting a new policy-- ask for elder, get the boot! lol
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    rafie said:

I have a question about clans: What is so special about being an "elder"? I get that co-leaders can start a clan war, but what is so special about the elders?

It allows them to accept others into the clan. That is the only advantage.

rafie said:

I have a question about clans: What is so special about being an "elder"? I get that co-leaders can start a clan war, but what is so special about the elders?

I assumed it also made it so you cant kick them out. no?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2014

rafie said:

I assumed it also made it so you cant kick them out. no?
    The only person who cannot be kicked out is the leader. Anyone above an elder can kick them. Anyone below an elder can be kicked by every one above them. This game is such a great time waster.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
    I could be wrong, don't take it as gospel. Haha
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Yeah, co-leads and leaders can kick out elders. I'm guessing they want elder so they can invite all of their annoying, idiot friends.
    Yeah, if anyone asks for it, they get the boot!
    And I think elders can kick out people below them. F that!
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Sup!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Hey mca47, finished my ckan war and want to join your clan, but I only have around 900 trophies (you have the minimum set to 1100). Can you send me an invite anyway?
    Already left my other clan.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    I'm not entirely sure how to find you to invite. But....I decreased the trophy req. Search for the clan and we'll get ya in. Thanks for joining!
    joined. thanks.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

hey guys, just letting you know that the screen on my tablet has been giving me problems the last couple of days. will take me a few days I assume to get it fixed. That is why I am not around the game.

Thanks for letting us know rafie! Waaaaaar!!!! :D
    sent it to be fixed today. should take a week or two until I get it back. No worries if you boot me for now so I do not hurt the war efforts :-) . I'll rejoin after it gets fixed.

jlaustin said:

Sup!

Suuup!

-Harry.
    :)
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    FU, Harry! L-)

;))
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

Buncha quitters!
  • Sorry guys, had to go! Italian Fry and I have been talking about how bad we have been at war since we took on these 10+ knuckleheads. We lost 10 wars in a row and we don't like losing We are creating another clan called awesometown. See you on the flip side!
    Sorry guys, had to go! Italian Fry and I have been talking about how bad we have been at war since we took on these 10+ knuckleheads. We lost 10 wars in a row and we don't like losing We are creating another clan called awesometown. See you on the flip side!

Right on. The "new" people also left to make their own clan. We're down to 10 now. Just started a war and the match looks like one we'll win...or at least not like the shit matches of late!
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Sorry guys, had to go! Italian Fry and I have been talking about how bad we have been at war since we took on these 10+ knuckleheads. We lost 10 wars in a row and we don't like losing We are creating another clan called awesometown. See you on the flip side!

Sorry, I was one of those knuckleheads. After you guys took off we figured we weren't really welcome so did our own thing too. I thought for the most part the guys I was with were pretty good and consistent donators and fought most of their battles, but definitely we increased the level of difficulty in the wars. Good luck to you guys.
    edited January 2015
    Hey guys. I lost my original village after sending my device in to get fixed. Started from scratch and joined another pj fan clan called lost dogs (we have a green and yellow shield and 18 members at the moment). Good bunch of guys there and we have been doing really well at war. Feel free to join. I'll vouch for the guys i know (not the knuckleheads) :-)
    Post edited by rafie on

We are recruiting. Trying to get enough good people for 20X20 war. We have 25 members at the moment, but we all sit out of war once in a while (usually while upgrading heroes). If you are looking for a cool bunch of guys, check us out.

• RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163
    rafie said:

We are recruiting. Trying to get enough good people for 20X20 war. We have 25 members at the moment, but we all sit out of war once in a while (usually while upgrading heroes). If you are looking for a cool bunch of guys, check us out.

Cool, I'll check you guys out, my name is the same as my username here. Where are your members mostly from? I only ask because if you all are from Europe, then I'll never get troops when I need them lol.

rafie said:

Cool, I'll check you guys out, my name is the same as my username here. Where are your members mostly from? I only ask because if you all are from Europe, then I'll never get troops when I need them lol.
    We have guys from all over. A few from austrailia, a bunch in the midwest a couple of west coasters an italian and me (israel). we have gotten a bunch of new members lately, not sure where they are from. There is usually someone on line to hook you up with troop requests.

No way. Join us..."PJammin". All PJ board members and have been together for a couple years now. We could use a couple more! Good, active group. War on weekends.