• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    top!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    Thank you to all who have already donated!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    bump up
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    woohoo!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Soooo... I came home today with the excitement of knowing that my mystery vinyl was being delivered! But as I stepped onto my porch and opened my door, there was not one, but two boxes waiting for me.

At first I thought the 2nd box was the Howling Bells album I ordered from Amazon UK a couple weeks ago. But as I picked them both up, I saw Roger's name on the return address of the 2nd box! Oh me, oh my!!

I decided to open my mystery box first. I figured if it was a dud, I'd at least have the awesomeness of opening the 2nd package for redemption. Well, the mystery box wasn't so much a dud in content, but more so that I already have both records (got a Moonlander and a lavender Music for Film).

For the next 5 minutes I fought with strapping tape while opening the 2nd box (trying not to puncture the goodies inside with my knife). I must say it was worth the wait and the fight!

-First, the note with all the forum names of donors towards my grail! I want to publicly thank you all as a collective! Without you, this does not happen!! I would also like to thank those who continued to bump this thread in order to help make this happen! You guys rock beyond belief!

-Second, the donation of $75 to the Stomp Out Bullying campaign! I believe it is every human being's right to go through life being treated kindly. Any type of help that will educate others about bullying is a positive step toward ending it, and a positive step for humanity in general. So, thank you, thank you, thank you all again!!

-Last but certainly not least, I removed the filler pad to find a brand-spankin-sealed LOST DOGS triple lp!! Oh. My. God!!

Perhaps I should write later when I calm down, but fuck it, I like to live in the moment! I went back through and read this entire thread just now. It wasn't easy trying to stay away, like a kid snooping for Christmas presents, but I managed. Roger, your response to FoxyRed about the element of surprise pretty much sums it up! While I had an idea what was being sought after, I still had no idea what would show up. And let me tell you, the thrill is just the same!!

I've seen a quote thrown around in a few different places. "If you're a Pearl Jam fan, no explanation is necessary. If you're not, no explanation will suffice." I've been a continuous member of this fan club since 2000, used to post on the old Rumor Pit quite frequently, but got away from it all for a long time. I really didn't get back into posting here diligently until about 2-3 years ago. All I can say is I'm very happy I got back in the game. There is a sense of community amongst the fans of this band that rivals no other. I don't know that I've ever met any of you in person (I'm kinda socially shy), but I feel I'm a part of something here. The next tour, I'll be sure to make my whereabouts known and hopefully get to put some faces and real names to the forum names!

Not to single anyone out, but Roger, Dimi, Demetrios, & Dave (OYR)... thank you for all you do for everyone here. You guys really go above and beyond to make people feel welcome and present us with the opportunities that you do. And once again...

THANK YOU ALL!! From the organizers, the donors, the thread bumpers, the well-wishers... You all have a place in my heart for doing this for me! I promise I will continue to be kind and do good for as many people here as I possibly can.

Now, it's time to break the seal on this puppy and take her for a spin!!
  • Options
    tl;dr version:

FUCKIN EH LOST DOGS HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    Congrats! Enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Woo Hoo!! Turn the volume up and ENJOY!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    Awesome!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

tl;dr version:

Fuck you dyer! Haha enjoy man!
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

You might just need 2 copies of this, you'll probably wear this record out it's so fun to listen to!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    So happy to be a small part of this, Dyer! I recently just acquired Lost Dogs & I know exactly what you're feeling. It sounds BETTER than I could have every hoped for!

Cheers to Rog, Dimi & Dave. Looking forward to the next one!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805

:dog::dog::dog::rock_on:

Woohoo!
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214

Soooo... I came home today with the excitement of knowing that my mystery vinyl was being delivered! But as I stepped onto my porch and opened my door, there was not one, but two boxes waiting for me.

At first I thought the 2nd box was the Howling Bells album I ordered from Amazon UK a couple weeks ago. But as I picked them both up, I saw Roger's name on the return address of the 2nd box! Oh me, oh my!!

I decided to open my mystery box first. I figured if it was a dud, I'd at least have the awesomeness of opening the 2nd package for redemption. Well, the mystery box wasn't so much a dud in content, but more so that I already have both records (got a Moonlander and a lavender Music for Film).

For the next 5 minutes I fought with strapping tape while opening the 2nd box (trying not to puncture the goodies inside with my knife). I must say it was worth the wait and the fight!

-First, the note with all the forum names of donors towards my grail! I want to publicly thank you all as a collective! Without you, this does not happen!! I would also like to thank those who continued to bump this thread in order to help make this happen! You guys rock beyond belief!

-Second, the donation of $75 to the Stomp Out Bullying campaign! I believe it is every human being's right to go through life being treated kindly. Any type of help that will educate others about bullying is a positive step toward ending it, and a positive step for humanity in general. So, thank you, thank you, thank you all again!!

-Last but certainly not least, I removed the filler pad to find a brand-spankin-sealed LOST DOGS triple lp!! Oh. My. God!!

Perhaps I should write later when I calm down, but fuck it, I like to live in the moment! I went back through and read this entire thread just now. It wasn't easy trying to stay away, like a kid snooping for Christmas presents, but I managed. Roger, your response to FoxyRed about the element of surprise pretty much sums it up! While I had an idea what was being sought after, I still had no idea what would show up. And let me tell you, the thrill is just the same!!

I've seen a quote thrown around in a few different places. "If you're a Pearl Jam fan, no explanation is necessary. If you're not, no explanation will suffice." I've been a continuous member of this fan club since 2000, used to post on the old Rumor Pit quite frequently, but got away from it all for a long time. I really didn't get back into posting here diligently until about 2-3 years ago. All I can say is I'm very happy I got back in the game. There is a sense of community amongst the fans of this band that rivals no other. I don't know that I've ever met any of you in person (I'm kinda socially shy), but I feel I'm a part of something here. The next tour, I'll be sure to make my whereabouts known and hopefully get to put some faces and real names to the forum names!

Not to single anyone out, but Roger, Dimi, Demetrios, & Dave (OYR)... thank you for all you do for everyone here. You guys really go above and beyond to make people feel welcome and present us with the opportunities that you do. And once again...

THANK YOU ALL!! From the organizers, the donors, the thread bumpers, the well-wishers... You all have a place in my heart for doing this for me! I promise I will continue to be kind and do good for as many people here as I possibly can.

FANTASTIC WORK!
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options

Shut up with your sappy Fucken post dyer. Go spin that fucker over and over and over again. Haha
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

tl;dr version:

LOVE! Spin, spin, spin! This community can be amazing at times!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    Congrats man!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Shut up with your sappy Fucken post dyer. Go spin that fucker over and over and over again. Haha

You got a problem with sap, BB?? Hey everyone, this fucker doesn't like where syrup comes from! NO PANCAKES FOR YOU :rofl:
  • Options
    This is too too cool! I always get nervous when I send something through USPS - even with insurance and tracking. So happy for Dyer!!!!

None of this would have been possible without all of you!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    List of who all donated - people who ROCK! (in no particular order):

mfc2006
    SD48277
    marjen
    Natashapearljamfan
    LarsK13
    FoxyRedLa
    PJ_Soul
    VedderMTL
    cockage
    cjzoly
    Out of My Mind and Time
    jweyers
    badbrains
    juddboz80
    demetrios
    PorchgirlCO
    alphawolf
    elwayvedder
    moretonbayfig
    jjflash
    lolobugg
    foodshop65
    whofeelslikeadrank
    tempo_n_groove
    evsgjamm
    Paulina87
    troysp1
    dimitrispearljam
    LukinFan
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    Nice list. That's be one hell of a party!!!
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Awesome work as always guys.....enjoy dyer.....lost dogs is by far my favorite piece of pj vinyl I own.....it doesent get much better than that!!!! Spin that baby....very fucking loud!!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options

badbrains said:

You got a problem with sap, BB?? Hey everyone, this fucker doesn't like where syrup comes from! NO PANCAKES FOR YOU :rofl:
    Don't listen to this asshole, I love maple syrup and pancakes!
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Congrats Dyer - you were my first time :lol:

As someone else said - too cool to be a small part of your holy grail! :rock_on:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options

:dog::dog::dog::rock_on:

beautiful
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited April 2015
    Hey Corey,
    Congrats, Glad to be a part of this, you are an awesome guy and you deserve to be spoiled, thanks for your kindness and great friendship.Enjoy Lost Dogs, I listened to my Lost Dogs CD yesterday in honor of you getting your record :) loved reading about how excited you were.
    Tash
    Post edited by Natashapearljamfan on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    so happy arrived...u deserve it..enjoy!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”