13th Annual Flight to Mars Benefit & PreParty Fundraiser

Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
edited April 2015 in The Porch
13th ANNUAL “FLIGHT TO MARS” BENEFIT FEATURING PEARL JAM'S MIKE McCREADY
FRIDAY, MAY 1st and SATURDAY, MAY 2nd AT THE SHOWBOX

Proceeds to benefit CCFA Camp Oasis & The Vitalogy Foundation

SEATTLE -- Flight to Mars, a tribute to 1970s English heavy rockers UFO featuring Pearl Jam lead guitarist Mike McCready, will play two sold out shows at The Showbox on Friday, May 1st and Saturday, May 2nd for their 13th annual benefit concert. Proceeds from the shows will benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Camp Oasis program.

Supporting Flight to Mars on Friday will be Seattle based super group Walking Papers, a band that features Screaming Trees drummer Barrett Martin, Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan and vocalist Jeff Angell, formerly of Missionary Position. The amazing Ann Wilson Blues Experience, featuring Mike McCready, Dave Matthews Band bassist Stefan Lessard and Heart drummer Ben Smith will debut Saturday night before Flight to Mars.

In keeping with Flight to Mars tradition, the show will open with a variety of special guests. Past guests have included Eddie Vedder, Stone Gossard, Star Anna, Kim Virant and members of Left Hand Smoke.

TICKETS
Sold out. Please visit the venue website for information: www.ShowboxPresents.com

FLIGHT TO MARS VIP BOARDING PASSES
A limited number of early entry VIP Boarding Pass fundraiser packages will be available by the Wishlist Foundation -- a grassroots, Pearl Jam fan-driven nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting Pearl Jam’s charitable and philanthropic goals.

VIP Boarding Pass packages include laminated boarding passes to enter at 7:30 PM, get first choice location for the shows before the general admission ticket holders enter at 8:00 PM and a 2015 Flight to Mars Goodie Bag. Proceeds to benefit CCFA Camp Oasis & The Vitalogy Foundation. Packages can be found at: www.ebay.com/usr/wishlistfoundation.

FLIGHT TO MARS
Flight to Mars is a tribute band honoring 1970s English heavy rockers UFO comprised of Pearl Jam lead guitarist Mike McCready, Tim DiJulio (guitar), Gary Westlake (bass), Mike Musburger (drums), Ryan Burns (keyboards) and Paul Passereli (vocals). With their first show in the Spring of 2003, Flight to Mars' annual Seattle benefit concert has been a celebrated, sold-out, community event.

For more information: www.facebook.com/FlighttoMars

TOUR BENEFICIARIES
In 2002, Mike McCready made public his 20-year battle with Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis and has since been committed to raising awareness and funding for the cause.

Proceeds from the tour will benefit Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Camp Oasis and The Vitalogy Foundation.

CCFA's Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential camp program that's mission is to enrich the lives of children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis by providing a safe and supportive camp community.

For more information: www.ccfa.org/kidsteens/camp

The Vitalogy Foundation is a public non profit organization founded in 2006 by Pearl Jam and their manager. The Foundation supports the efforts of non profit organizations doing commendable work in the fields of community health, the environment, arts & education and social change.

For more information: www.pearljam.com/activism/vitalogy-foundation

WISHLIST FOUNDATION
FLIGHT TO MARS VIP BOARDING PASSES

A limited number of early entry VIP Boarding Pass fundraiser packages will be available by the Wishlist Foundation -- a grassroots, Pearl Jam fan-driven nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting Pearl Jam’s charitable and philanthropic goals.

VIP Boarding Pass packages include laminated boarding passes to enter at 7:30 PM, get first choice location for the shows before the general admission ticket holders enter at 8:00 PM and a 2015 Flight to Mars Goodie Bag. Proceeds to benefit CCFA Camp Oasis & The Vitalogy Foundation. Packages can be found at: www.ebay.com/usr/wishlistfoundation.

General Info
There are two kinds of boarding passes:
1. Passes that come with tickets
2. Passes that are upgrades for existing ticket holders

VIP Boarding Passes and Upgrades are *extremely* limited.

VIP Boarding Passes and Pass Upgrades are offered for auction on eBay as of 6:00 PM PDT, Friday, April 10, 2015.

VIP Boarding Passes - BID HERE
You and a guest will receive early entry laminated boarding passes to enter at 7:30 PM, get first choice location for the show (before the general admission ticket holders enter at 8:00PM) and a 2015 Flight to Mars Goodie Bag.

Goodie Bags (1 per person)
One Flight to Mars goodie bag
One early entry laminate pass to the show that evening (acts as your GA ticket)
One Wishlist Foundation set of stickers & buttons
One Wishlist Foundation t-shirt (sizes subject to availability)
One 2015 Flight to Mars t-shirt (sizes subject to availability)

Per Package
One 2015 Flight to Mars poster
One 2015 Flight to Mars poster autographed by the band

VIP Boarding Pass Upgrades - BID HERE
You and a guest will receive early entry laminated boarding passes to their Flight to Mars experience, get first choice location for the show (before the general admission ticket holders enter at 8:00PM) and a 2015 Flight to Mars Goodie Bag.

**Winners must have an existing, previously purchased ticket to enter. Failure to provide ticket upon entry will void Upgrade benefits.

Goodie Bags (1 per person)
One 2015 Flight to Mars goodie bag
One early entry laminate pass to the show that evening (must provide existing ticket at the door)
One Wishlist Foundation set of stickers & buttons
One Wishlist Foundation t-shirt (sizes subject to availability)
One 2015 Flight to Mars t-shirt (sizes subject to availability)

Per Package
One 2015 Flight to Mars poster
One 2015 Flight to Mars poster autographed by the band

RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Wishlist Foundation, Listen Hear Media and Ten Club, LLC reserve the right to deny VIP auction participation, VIP entry or item redemption to any individual for any reason at any time.
- Auctions are for ONE SHOW ONLY.
- Upgrade winners MUST have an existing, previously purchased ticket to get in. Failure to provide ticket upon entry will void Upgrade benefits.
- Auctions do not include any meet and greets or sound check.
- We will do our very best to accommodate all t-shirt sizes, but there are no sizing guarantees.
- There are no refunds or returns on your winning auction donation.
- Auction winners and their guests must be 21 years or older to attend. Current valid ID is required to enter.
- Auction winners must email their name, address, phone number, email address, guest name and shirt sizes for themselves and their guest to wishlistfoundation at gmail dot com within one week of auction conclusion.
- All package items are auctioned in ‘as is’ condition.

Visit the Wishlist Foundation eBay profile for package listings: http://ebay.com/usr/wishlistfoundation

For more information regarding the VIP Packages, please contact us at wishlistfoundation at gmail dot com.
Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
♥♥♥
Post edited by Foxy Mop on

Comments

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    We will be keeping this thread updated with the Wishlist Foundation VIP preparty package information and auction updates.
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    I have single tix for both nights available.

WHO NEEDS TICKETS?**********
  • stina1118stina1118 Illinois Posts: 147
    Still waiting for preparty auction info... Tried contacting Wishlist foundation, with no response. Anyone know anything?
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    VIP packages are now available - www.ebay.com/usr/wishlistfoundation
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Foxy Mop said:

VIP packages are now available - www.ebay.com/usr/wishlistfoundation

Would love to win one of those VIP packages. If only I lived closed to Seattle.
  • sideflip1sideflip1 Posts: 51
    edited April 2015
    Pearl Jam Fan Portraits will be at the Flight to Mars events!
    http://www.pearljamfanportraits.com/flighttomars/
    We are excited to announce that Pearl Jam Fan Portraits will be at the Flight to Mars events this year!
    Come get your Pearl Jam Fan Portrait before the events!
    We will provide the paper and markers. Start thinking of your favorite lyrics NOW!
    Find us at the Kerns Music Shop (formerly The Green Room) and outside the Showbox at 6pm on both days. We can’t wait!

For more information about Pearl Jam Fan Portraits, visit the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PearlJamFanPortraits
    or website: http://www.pearljamfanportraits.com/
    Post edited by sideflip1 on
  • MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    I have two tickets for Friday's May 1st gig, looking to sell one ticket or trade the pair for one ticket for May 2nd.
  • candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    Last chance Jammers! I still have single tix for both nights! I'll email them to you. You print them and PayPal me and we're good to go! Text me if interested 410-409-5506