Options

Beck - Modern Guilt

XL have repressed this LP. Available for a decent price again.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    You're welcome. Couldn't find the Beck thread but I'm sure it had been out of stock everywhere for a while and just noticed its available again.
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    I noticed the prices have dropped significantly. where can I buy that though? It's still $99 on amazon
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    llessuRllessuR Posts: 195
    What's XL?
    http://www.audiohammock.com - Rock, Indie, and Electronic reviews, news, and the AudioHammock podcast.
    Favorite Albums of 2014 Article
    -Gorge 2005
    -Bonnaroo 2008
    -Key Arena 1 & 2 2009
    -Spokane 2013
  • Options
    XL recordings is a uk indie label who originally put this record out here in the UK. They put all the White Stripes records, Jack white records etc. I can see it on Amazon.com for less than $23.
  • Options
    llessuRllessuR Posts: 195
    Nice, thanks, just found their website.
    http://www.audiohammock.com - Rock, Indie, and Electronic reviews, news, and the AudioHammock podcast.
    Favorite Albums of 2014 Article
    -Gorge 2005
    -Bonnaroo 2008
    -Key Arena 1 & 2 2009
    -Spokane 2013
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Thanks for the heads up
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Crap....the value just drops on my original. I'm sure Mellow Gold, Mutations, Midnight Vultures, The Information and Sea Changes are all soon to be repressed. Man, had I had the foresight to see that the MOFI version of 'Sea Changes' would go ut of print and skyrocket in price so quickly I would have bought 2-3 of them instead of the one. The cheapest one at discogs is $400 right now expensive copies of Sea Changes at discogs
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i thought sea change had already been reissued?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The MoFI versions are the reissues. It has not been reissued since the 2012 pink version.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Nowhere ManNowhere Man Posts: 345
    Never really listened to Beck that much, so is this a good album to start with if I'm just getting into him?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    Where are you guys seeing this? I've found a few other LPs to add to my cart on their web store, but nothing from Beck...
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Its on Amazon last time I looked not on the xl site.