Let the language of Art never be silenced

AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
edited January 2015 in The Art Wall
JesuisCharlieaussi_zps7008a007.jpg

Art is a voice, which people all over the world can understand. Let the world speak out for this voice!
Je suis Charlie aussi !!!
Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
"Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
Post edited by Aafke on

Comments

• TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Seeing you post this, and knowing how much art means to you...makes this terrible event even sadder. Those people will be revered as heroes of freedom. They never stopped, even though they new the threat was real. What a terrible tragedy. You have a very strong voice for Art, damn, I listen to it across an ocean and half way over a continent; loud and clear. :)>-

I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    Thank you, Talon Tedd.
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Amen!
    edited January 2015
    No matter where you come from, or who you are, we all can enjoy art. It's a universal language...
    Post edited by Aafke on
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    If you're drawing on the edge, it is not an invitation of violence, it's an invitation to have a dialogue! Who is the drawer and why did he draw what he draw?
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    I love that about art.
    I do like communication without the use of language, because most of the time, it can clear up a lot of distractions in the communication...
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    I just love that art gives those without voice.. A voice.. Like music it is universal.. Open to interpretation.. Therefor powerful as a mode of communication.
    edited January 2015
    Art, drama and music are all forms of communication, even without interpretation, it communicates directly to the emotions of the viewer. In a split second the viewer knows if the artwork, piece of music, movement or dramatic actions, touches his or her emotions, and thereby moves something inside the viewer.

It does communicate without the use of spoken language, more directly to the emotion without distraction of the ratio.
    Post edited by Aafke on
    Waves_zps6b028461.jpg